Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Raskals white urkle. I don't have the cut anymore but she was a beaut.

N

nightmarecreature

@TSTEW313 how's that Chocolate OG smelling boss?
It already looks very nice ;)

When I got the cut, this is the only info that I have on it. TSTEW kills it!

Heavy yield and large heavy nugs, she is extremely easy to grow. Original Chocolate Thai female then started backcrossing this to achieve a shorter flower time and still retain some of the Original Chocolate Thai qualities. What makes this strain so special is that when you enjoy her you taste that chocolate you've been missing from the 80's! With a 100% record in competitions she's entered, we know it's not just us that love her! 1st Hydro Highlife Cup 2008.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Heavy yield and large heavy nugs, she is extremely easy to grow. Original Chocolate Thai female then started backcrossing this to achieve a shorter flower time and still retain some of the Original Chocolate Thai qualities. What makes this strain so special is that when you enjoy her you taste that chocolate you've been missing from the 80's! With a 100% record in competitions she's entered, we know it's not just us that love her! 1st Hydro Highlife Cup 2008.
Thanks for chiming in because the description I was giving her did her no justice lol!

N

nightmarecreature

I wanna see a pic of the stems. In full flower there suppose to be blood red Or something like that... Is that a thorn on it or am I seeing something else haha. I'm not clownin just more curious than anything. There are just a lot of fairy tales about this cut.

I smoked the Asian Fantasy a few times. IMO its a pure hyped up cut. I did not see anything special about it. I was majorly disappointed, I would not take it for free. I feel that strongly about it.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Beans of this?

Latest posts

Top Bottom