Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Do you bave any pic's of her ready for jars?

there are some examples of nice cured buds in my thread. @dire wolf said looked exactly like the real cuts he had and he showed some old pics too. But I dont know how to find those easily. The thread is long now.

I will take a pic next time I break the jars out for you. It’s likely close to burping day again.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Holy shit it's getting hot in here. Personally, I'll take half the yield if the flower quality is better, no questions asked, and I'm not necessarily referring to THC content, but overall quality, taste and complexity.

Bubba OG
IMG 20210422 234826284

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

NEVER SWITCH UNDERSTAND! It could end you, if you messed with the wrong person

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I have notifications set, to see some sexy frosty flowers. I have never regretted it until a few days ago. If i wanted drama, i'd call my ex wife.View attachment 1116936
I don't like drama, don't want it. I came here to talk buds. I guess I let haters, and trolls get too far too much.
Nice staking on her, frosty, and looks like an easy trim

Eight

Eight

That is a new420guy Jedi glue. Was the last pack i had not tried from him. Almost gave them away, but it is surprising me and throwing some nice tight colas. About to put a clone of her in a dwc and see what she really has.

Top Bottom