Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
These Gorilla are pretty, another few days and they're getting cut. I'm going to black out 1 for 48hrs and a twin I'll grow for 2 more days then cut. I want to see if there's any change with the 48hr dark compared to no dark just extra grow time.
Was this an easy strain to flower?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Was this an easy strain to flower?
Yes, I followed the do not give flower nute's until bud sites have formed rule about 2 weeks after flip I gave 3ml/gal Kool Bloom to my mix. GH 3 part. Then 5 ml next feed then one more 3 ml feed of it at about 6 weeks along with the regular Gh 3 part. Low heat this time though 74 -75f high 65f low. Big room The 1000w hps doesn't heat enough through the winter I'm thinking that helped with the color but It took a long time to dry in between feed/water.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Thus the purple flowers with the cool temps, makes a lot of sense. I've bred a few purple varieties into a GG#4 line in hopes of producing something similar to what you've got there. I've got a few GG#4 x GDP and GG#4 x Frankensteins to try and draw out that kind of result. Hopefully, I've got something decent. Probably got a few dozen of them going right now, and a few of them are getting ready for flipping right about now.

But it's going to be warm from here on out, so I might not realize those pretty colors you've been able to produce.
Here's one of those plants, trying to darken her up some more, before the flip.

I might plant a few of them outside as well. It's a big chunk of the seed stock that I've got this year, so I hope it pans out well. I've literally got thousands of these feminized seeds to play with.

IMG 20210427 114333860
Last edited:
Primal

Primal

These Gorilla are pretty, another few days and they're getting cut. I'm going to black out 1 for 48hrs and a twin I'll grow for 2 more days then cut. I want to see if there's any change with the 48hr dark compared to no dark just extra grow time.
That looks to me like Purple Gorilla which I’ve had. Funny thing is the only picture I have of it is this one bud. But that’s what it looks like to me.
14E3B21C 2441 430B BF4D 5D5367A4E016

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
It could be, I didn't buy the seeds I was given these as clones from a friend who also gave me the mothers. I was told they were from Seedsman seeds. I pulled this off their site and mine do look darker and more like your pic. So I'm not sure but they're perty I hope it smokes well. I'll be smoking it for months regardless lol.... I'd like a mix but I'll be going through a dozen plants before I can get something new to smoke.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Some of the buds from awhile back, these are well cured. I kinda put this bud aside because I wasn't all that impressed with it at the time, but as some friends recently pointed out, it's actually not too bad. (smoking some now). Oh noes! I think I'm becoming a bit of a cannabis snob...
  • Do you look down on people who smoke mids of 10% to 16%?
  • Do you feel superior as a grower because you chose salts over organics or organics over salts?
  • Do you refuse to hit flower rosin even if its dank?
  • Do you refuse to hit top shelf BHO even if it’s tested and clean?
  • Do you judge people when you see them hit dabs China rigs?
  • Do you flex expensive boof in fancy packaging?
  • Are you a hype-lord that rides waves and stirs up drama in the community to get attention?
  • Are you always trying to flex on people at a social get-together?
  • Do you constantly brag about which celebrity you puffed with and how many cups you won?
  • Are you a clout chaser? Tagging people, name dropping, trying to get validated by industry leaders, without anything to offer?
If you answered YES to a few of those questions, chances are you’re a certified weed snob.

IMG 20210427 1443025601
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Some of the buds from awhile back, these are well cured. I kinda put this bud aside because I wasn't all that impressed with it at the time, but as some friends recently pointed out, it's actually not too bad. (smoking some now). Oh noes! I think I'm becoming a bit of a cannabis snob...
  • Do you feel superior as a grower because you chose salts over organics or organics over salts?
  • Are you a hype-lord that rides waves and stirs up drama in the community to get attention?
  • Do you constantly brag about which celebrity you puffed with and how many cups you won?
  • Are you a clout chaser? Tagging people, name dropping, trying to get validated by industry leaders, without anything to offer?
If you answered YES to a few of those questions, chances are you’re a certified weed snob.
Love your wit Cobba .

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Im from Orange County, CA plenty of weed snobs around here! They are literally everywhere LOL. That shit made me laugh! Funny because I am a god dam weed addict I hit the trees harder than Sunny Bono. I smoke literally everything. As I was reading down your questions in my head I was like... No. No. No. 😂

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Im from Orange County, CA plenty of weed snobs around here! They are literally everywhere LOL. That shit made me laugh! Funny because I am a god dam weed addict I hit the trees harder than Sunny Bono. I smoke literally everything. As I was reading down your questions in my head I was like... No. No. No. 😂
Yep we all shit the same way . It's just weed get over your Asshattery and smoke up the Ishen .

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
That looks to me like Purple Gorilla which I’ve had. Funny thing is the only picture I have of it is this one bud. But that’s what it looks like to me.View attachment 1118035
I can only hope mine dries up so nice and looks so pretty all trimmed up...well a couple of buds any ways, the rest I'll smoke in the rough. I just get sticky fingers cleaning up my weed like that then I cut it up and smoke it......Is that a waste of a pretty bud? lol ..Seems like it would take too long and I'm too fkin lazy to do that to my weed. I can't get it too last long enough at 100+ fatties a week I go through pounds pretty quick.

Primal

Primal

I can only hope mine dries up so nice and looks so pretty all trimmed up...well a couple of buds any ways, the rest I'll smoke in the rough. I just get sticky fingers cleaning up my weed like that then I cut it up and smoke it......Is that a waste of a pretty bud? lol ..Seems like it would take too long and I'm too fkin lazy to do that to my weed. I can't get it too last long enough at 100+ fatties a week I go through pounds pretty quick.
Ohh I feel you. I’m a 55 MPH motorcycle accident survivor with MANY issues and am truly in 7-10 pain levels every second of my life. My usage is about an Oz a week. The doctors here will only recommend 2.5 Oz per month which means we can only legally grow 4 plants and inside growing only. If you do the math and I follow the law I’m screwed. So believe me I understand.
🤟🏼👊🏼✌🏼

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Ohh I feel you. I’m a 55 MPH motorcycle accident survivor with MANY issues and am truly in 7-10 pain levels every second of my life. My usage is about an Oz a week. The doctors here will only recommend 2.5 Oz per month which means we can only legally grow 4 plants and inside growing only. If you do the math and I follow the law I’m screwed. So believe me I understand.
🤟🏼👊🏼✌🏼
I'm not in pain at all now, I was though, I was 99% disabled in a wheel chair, unbareable hip pain 24/7. I was on Hydromorphone + fentanyl patches at the end. Then I had my 2nd hip replaced and that pain disappeared
I had my leg broke at only 10mph in a motorcycle accident ( Lady turned left in an intersection ) I went over the hood broken tib/fib left leg.

As a kid (22) I was on a 900 Kawasaki going way too fast, took a corner 60mph ish went down on some gravel, my rear wheel slammed into a parked cars front wheel, laying sideways, I bounced off that did a whole shit load of 360's down the road and thump into a telephone pole I crashed, flashing blue and red lights with sirens following me. What can I say...I fked up. no bone breaks but the road and gravel did a job on me and that sudden stop knocked me loopy almost out.....I thought I was dead...smoke and dust with wailing sounds and flashing lights...like a fking dream world..... I should have stopped when they asked me to but oh no I got a fast fkin bike, I'm young, I'm stupid, off I go.....Got me a couple of years for that one.

I've recovered well though and I hope you can find some relief too, I've found happiness in my old age and pot is a big part of that.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Why are you starting? You saw the buds, you saw the grow, and you even saw the 250 1 lb. I'll be glad to take a look at your grows.
The CD you grew was a very nice, large, and dence plant. If that came to a qp, and you had 8 under a 600, I wouldn't have a problem saying you yielded 2 lbs.
Did you do a grow report? I didn't know why 79 was messing with me, until I realized who he was. Please READ INTO THAT! WHO HE WAS! Not a good man. If you'd like to know, feel free to message me.
As for the big plant under the 600, i can show you the colas hanging. You would appreciate em. Each came out weighing almost 1.+ per cola. I'll post a pic of one trimmed, dry, and on the scale. I only posted 1 pic after they reached CM.
I habe no beef with you. I don't know you. I have no reason to lie. I was actually hesitant to post weights, as I know it's hard to believe
This id justa fractionof what was hung. They're not wet either. I can keep posting, but I know what I got. Not just the one grow, but all of my x's
View attachment 1116818View attachment 1116810View attachment 1116809View attachment 1116808
Every Weight I post is 100% smokeable ! If ya weighed that after a hang but before the trim well shame on you - nice work I think you need a thread

sambapati

sambapati

🤟🏼👊🏼✌🏼
You can acknowledge the law but also ignore the application of the law and justify it because of your pain -- if there are consequences then you accept them...but they have to catch you first....

Top Bottom