Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Toofless alien, i dry it by putting a bit in multiple cool whip containers then put in mason jar with chip the trick is to not put to much flower in each container no one has ever complained about the taste or smell of my weed. You just dont want to over dry is all.

20210516 201136
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Nice. I'm a mowerphile...
How is the skunk? I've been on the hunt for a skunk that punches you in the nose like it used to. For going on 20 years now.
Your nose has probably changed some dirtbag, I don't think you'll ever find the one your truly looking for.

Before I left Rockford for the last time, I had 4 early John Deer tractors from the 1960's and 70's, and 3 very old hydrostatic Cub Cadets, even had a snow plow, and blower for them. I gave those away to a early childhood neighbor friend, because I couldn't carry it with me. They were sweet. I think that earliest tractor was a 58` model.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I agree! If I wasn’t from a legal state, no way I would be on here. I keep it legal, so really not much to worry about. CMET (central Michigan enforcement team) has cleaned out my room and house in 2012. Jail, probation and I been running a 500$ electric bill since. Made me take a year off. They left me my lights and all equipment so I could start back up. Wtf! It was my choice, take my 3 guns or equipment. I chose to keep my equipment. Built this room in 2001. My down wind neighbor is state police, all my neighbors know from the smell, let alone the dozen cars that surrounded my house, they all watched.
Bingo! This is true for me also. I've talked about this in depth with a few people, and I've come to the conclusion that I'm not going to hide anything anymore. My life is an open book. Everything I do see's the light of day, and isn't hidden from the world anymore, I refuse to live in a shell. I don't do this for making PROFIT, it's a LABOR OF LOVE. Where NOT CRIMINAL, what's criminal is what's been done to some of us for decades. It's immoral, inhumane, and basically a crime against humanity. It needs to STOP EVERYWHERE, and if that means coming out of the closet, like the lgbtq community, that's what needs to occur. I hate to say it, but we have much in common with them.

We are despised by many, tolerated by a some, and maybe admired by a few, and that needs to change. I think the vast majority of us are still far underground, even here in the United States. In the vast majority of the World at large, cannabis cultivation is still highly illegal, and likely enforced by a crooked, corrupted system. Stand tall for your brothers in exile!!!

We CANNOT go backwards, and the money changers CANNOT hold this over me, it's MINE, it's OURS. It's for PEOPLE.
The STATE needs to keep it's fucking nose outta my medicine.

Nugs
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom