Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Spike8910

Spike8910

That cherry 🍒 cheese 🧀 villance of @onedrop 's looks and sounds kind of tasty 🤤 looks like it could be some 🔥

Lisa22

Lisa22

Is it a clone or from seeds?
Grew from seeds. Started sometime around Christmas. This was a short plant to boot as I put it into bloom earlier than I would normally because we have a short vacation planned and I needed to harvest by May. So I'd say the plant in a 3 gallon bag was only a foot and a half going into bloom. This was my first grow with Northern Lights and it's a great producer. I'm surprised it is such a strong night time strain. I have to be careful - if I wake up and take in the middle of the night in can leave me groggy in the morning. And I'm pretty THC tolerant.

Lisa22

Lisa22

Grew from seeds. Started sometime around Christmas. This was a short plant to boot as I put it into bloom earlier than I would normally because we have a short vacation planned and I needed to harvest by May. So I'd say the plant in a 3 gallon bag was only a foot and a half going into bloom. This was my first grow with Northern Lights and it's a great producer. I'm surprised it is such a strong night time strain. I have to be careful - if I wake up and take in the middle of the night in can leave me groggy in the morning. And I'm pretty THC tolerant.
sorry - you were probably asking about the other pic!!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

This is about it for toofless alien, another 5 to 7 days to get rid of foxtailing and done at around 85 days from sprouts, did not want to do another meth grow so right now im germanateing purple kush it came out nice in a solo cup so am going to run it properly, star dog, and old school blueberry all in 2 gal pots bc i got the last 2 small bags of happy frog he cant keep ffof in stock bc of flu, a hotter mix but used before, so a 3 plant small summer auto grow, we are growing star dog feminized non autos up in Maine they can grow 5 to 8 feet tall + Grandaddy purp, and some non feminized seeds from Vietnam. Fist pic purple kush in a solo cup 2nd toofless alien 👽. Zoom please.

20210227 184850
20210513 194041
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This is about it for toofless alien, another 5 to 7 days to get rid of foxtailing and done at around 85 days from sprouts, did not want to do another meth grow so right now im germanateing purple kush it came out nice in a solo cup so am going to run it properly, star dog, and old school blueberry all in 2 gal pots bc i got the last 2 small bags of happy frog he cant keep ffof in stock bc of flu, a hotter mix but used before, so a 3 plant small summer auto grow, we are growing star dog feminized non autos up in Maine they can grow 5 to 8 feet tall + Grandaddy purp, and some non feminized seeds from Vietnam. Fist pic purple kush in a solo cup 2nd toofless alien 👽. Zoom please.

you are saying this plant is a week away from harvest?

mancorn

mancorn

My first winter bud.

After staring the Solo Cup challenge (on Feb 9th) I dropped out when I belatedly found out there was a May 1st deadline and I was just goofing around growing outside in North America during the winter. So I up potted into a 1g nursery (.7g) where she was open pollinated by a couple of males the end of March. During the next couple months she was only getting around 10-11hrs of light and starting budding. The seeds don’t seem to be maturing (still small and green), but she’s still chugging away 3 months later. Never tried growing a plant outdoors in winter, but see potential.

869DF6E2 6055 4DE5 B7C0 99221B786EEC

Top Bottom