hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Chem Bubble and OG Mango Haze..

DSCN2113

DSCN2117

true grit

true grit

Hell ya grit. I'm searching for a nice BB at the moment. I just popped a few of my only blueberry cross, Shorts son JD's Whitaker Blues. Been doing some research trying to find info on obvious signs of BB genetics besides smell. Any thing anyone can add would be great.

Man thats a tough one. Ive ran several legit BB's and a few crosses and havent found anything as blueberry as this random OG x Purple cross. lol. Def good luck on whitaker blues though! My next pop for fruity flavor will be some old Shishkaberry beans

dlovejah

dlovejah

Guys going DPD and Old Skool Blueberry Nice. Grit That looks familiar to some of the phenos Ive had in the BubbaKush X DPD Cross.. Ill bet shes going purp at 40... Ive only found one cut in CO that I liked that was BB.. Huge Yielding Narcotic sweet sweet flavour. This Came from Boulder but I dont know much about it.. A few of my friends and I ran it several years (yield) and everyone liked it a lot more than I did. body stone. 30 minutes Lethargy ..
P1110546
P1020626
P1110575

Last edited:
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Man thats a tough one. Ive ran several legit BB's and a few crosses and havent found anything as blueberry as this random OG x Purple cross. lol. Def good luck on whitaker blues though! My next pop for fruity flavor will be some old Shishkaberry beans
Thanks, and awesome on the shishkaberry I've read about that some place a while back. Definitely would like to see that!

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Guys going DPD and Old Skool Blueberry Nice. Grit That looks familiar to some of the phenos Ive had in the BubbaKush X DPD Cross.. Ill bet shes going purp at 40... Ive only found one cut in CO that I liked that was BB.. Huge Yielding Narcotic sweet sweet flavour. This Came from Boulder but I dont know much about it.. A few of my friends and I ran it several years (yield) and everyone liked it a lot more than I did. body stone. 30 minutes Lethargy ..View attachment 461107 View attachment 461108 View attachment 461109
That's a very pretty plant. It's got the same color combinations as Shorts Original BB. I read some place that DJ lost his original, which I find hard to believe but has a newer version he's working with. I don't know... Back to the net.

true grit

true grit

Guys going DPD and Old Skool Blueberry Nice. Grit That looks familiar to some of the phenos Ive had in the BubbaKush X DPD Cross.. Ill bet shes going purp at 40... Ive only found one cut in CO that I liked that was BB.. Huge Yielding Narcotic sweet sweet flavour. This Came from Boulder but I dont know much about it.. A few of my friends and I ran it several years (yield) and everyone liked it a lot more than I did. body stone. 30 minutes Lethargy ..View attachment 461107 View attachment 461108 View attachment 461109

Ya that's looks close to Sky highs cut he runs. Was definitely blueberry but not near the trich or happy stone I got from a TX cut that I can't track down. The co was decent smoke just not quite what i was lookin for. I've got some pre98 x dpd, but think I'm gonna pop the ecsd x dpd or magic merlin first. Did you run any Merlin's?
Thanks, and awesome on the shishkaberry I've read about that some place a while back. Definitely would like to see that!

Ya shishkaberry was def as berry as BB and one of the better smokes I got in tx. Haven't seen it in years tho, homie hooked up a pack for me so I'm stoked! Prob drop some this next drop

Top Bottom