Supporter
My 2nd lov

White Jones
DSCN2203
DSCN2211
DSCN2204

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Double purple doja, the cross is a lil older from Outlaw. I've grown some fruity plants and did not expect this one to be the fruitier but it is. Last round was more blueberry muffin smelling than any BB I've run
I've ran several impressive phenos of Dpd. From a anise(black licorice) smelling magenta pink colored colas!
To grapey low yeilding super dense, dark purpled girls. Those were very nice and potent! She was the I used to further stablize the well rounded characteristics, then hit my elite with!!
The Dpd x SFV looks nice homie. I dont see any Dpd color which only means SFV dankness is Dom! Can hate on that! Looks great!
Quest

true grit

true grit

My 1st lov. The Terpenes on this are out of this world good.
Sour Dubb

View attachment 462911 View attachment 462912

Man Ima give that girl a run, looks great. And you are about the hundredth homie to say she is stupid good terp profile.

I've ran several impressive phenos of Dpd. From a anise(black licorice) smelling magenta pink colored colas!
To grapey low yeilding super dense, dark purpled girls. Those were very nice and potent! She was the I used to further stablize the well rounded characteristics, then hit my elite with!!
The Dpd x SFV looks nice homie. I dont see any Dpd color which only means SFV dankness is Dom! Can hate on that! Looks great!
Quest

Ya its interesting smoke. She looks SFV in veg and flower, but very little actual SFV flavor. Maybe very minor kush undertones but almost totally blueberry/cheesecake/muffins. Smoke is laid back heavy eyed ear to ear grin stuff.

Top Bottom