Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paulieplants

Paulieplants

Only one seed out of a Blackwater green skunk pheno that got pollinated by a white widow or grape god herm not sure to be exact. This was the resulting plant. Very diff but fun to grow and much worth it.
Here's a unknown true blueberry

Sry guys my phone camera sucked. Got new one as of present day. Thx

Last edited:
Paulieplants

Paulieplants

Thx steel! Actually was one of my top plants ever growing. Love me some pre98 bubba kush!! The coffee hashy flavor and chill buzz got me hooked first time. Not big producer but great plant to mess with. Everyone's buds look bomb! Keep em comin

Paulieplants

Paulieplants

Hell yea! Who doesn't love coffee? lol that cut is s1 from Cali connect. Solid ,everyone only varied very little. Think it's katsu cut possibly. Only solid plant line I can vouch for on cc gear. Rest are hit or miss. Today I won't buy his gear anymore unless it's gifted. Trying to get ahold of that same bubba cut. Grew so many but nothing like that one. Kinda of scared to order it today. Heard cc gear was messed up cuz he lost main plants so who knows what they using today. I won't give up til I find another close to it. Really miss that specific plant. Kicking myself in the balls not keeping em or least best one.

Last edited:
Paulieplants

Paulieplants

Anybody here ever have the chance to get into the real pre 98 bubba or katsu cut? Maybe cross bred with it?

Paulieplants

Paulieplants

Damn dlovejah! That's it. Def the katsu I had then just wasn't sire,just had idea it was. Love the colors in yours. I had two turn like yours and two straight black. When I made bubble bag hash with leaf the water turned like wine. Lol I have to get my hands on that lovely lady again. Did you aquire yours as a cut or searched for it in s1 seed? Just realized you said your was pre98. Is katsu cut the same?

S

steelcanaries

maan, i feel you on CC gear nowadays...if you want that Bubba youre looking for, check out some Bubba Kush S1's from the Nspecta @CSI_Humboldt....he has some killer Bubba hybrids available as well....all legit, real deal cuts....the pollen source was a reversed clone of the original Bubba Kush....i believe you can see pics of Nspectas Bubba in his gallery...if you are headed to the Emerald Cup tomorrow, CSI might have a booth where you can check em...

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
well it seems im stuck with only being able to upload 1 pic at a time again. Clicking the box just lets me chose 1 pic.. It use to open my files and I could pic many if I wanted to. Now I have to do 1 at a time witch sucks. I cant find where to change it back to multi upload anyone know how or is this how we do it now?

Anyway this is OG Mango Haze. one of my fav

DSCN2442
DSCN2440
DSCN2441
DSCN2443

Top Bottom