dlovejah

dlovejah

Bodhis Love Triangle (Triangle Kush X Snow Lotus) 2
P1100078
P11000671

Last edited:
H

happy b

Bodhis Love Triangle (Triangle Kush X Snow Lotus) 2 View attachment 466844 View attachment 466845
Whats the love triangle like dlovejah?it looks awesome.what was the m/f ratio?the reason i ask is i ran5goji &they wer all male so i popped the last 5 and they,ll be showing sex very soon.and coz iv been looking forward to em so much and you cant get them anymore,im shitting my pants that theyr all going to turn out male aswell.lol.i suppose i will just have to bx the best male if thats the case.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
How's the potency on that one
I'm not even lying when I say it's a solid 9 out of 10 for potency. It's the first thing patients ask for and the first stash jar that gets emptied. It has a instant confusion head rush then settles into a nice active sativa stone. But one toke too many will put you to sleep. It also has a strong sour tangerine smell and taste. AA+ meds. Only drawback is you must keep her in her routine enviromentaly or she will throw a nanner or two.
20141213 161741 1
day 30 flower

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I'm not even lying when I say it's a solid 9 out of 10 for potency. It's the first thing patients ask for and the first stash jar that gets emptied. It has a instant confusion head rush then settles into a nice active sativa stone. But one toke too many will put you to sleep. It also has a strong sour tangerine smell and taste. AA+ meds. Only drawback is you must keep her in her routine enviromentaly or she will throw a nanner or two.
I know I'll run TGA one day for flavor, I just need the potency ! Thanks for the heads up

H

happy b

Hell yea! Who doesn't love coffee? lol that cut is s1 from Cali connect. Solid ,everyone only varied very little. Think it's katsu cut possibly. Only solid plant line I can vouch for on cc gear. Rest are hit or miss. Today I won't buy his gear anymore unless it's gifted. Trying to get ahold of that same bubba cut. Grew so many but nothing like that one. Kinda of scared to order it today. Heard cc gear was messed up cuz he lost main plants so who knows what they using today. I won't give up til I find another close to it. Really miss that specific plant. Kicking myself in the balls not keeping em or least best one.
Try hazeman for good bubba crosses at reasonable price(unlike cali con)

H

happy b

20141213 214310
20141213 214547
Queen mother x congolese @4weeks bloom.theyr both in a mix of canna pro + & house & garden batmix.the plant on the left was given everything..myco ,molasses and nutrients.the plant on right was given just bloom.i done it just to see how much of a difference all the bought stuff makes.a big one!
20141213 214249

dlovejah

dlovejah

Whats the love triangle like dlovejah?it looks awesome.what was the m/f ratio?the reason i ask is i ran5goji &they wer all male so i popped the last 5 and they,ll be showing sex very soon.and coz iv been looking forward to em so much and you cant get them anymore,im shitting my pants that theyr all going to turn out male aswell.lol.i suppose i will just have to bx the best male if thats the case.
.. Ive had great luck with the Bodhi Gear Ive run.It was a 6 female 4 male run with the Love Triangle.. I have run, Ancient OG,BlueLotus,SilverMountain,Goji OG,Love Triangle and Sunshine Daydream.Nice Keepers found in all but the Silver Mountain(this was a bust with no SSH phenos just Snow Lotus look a likes. Good luck Im sure youll get a few girls out of this run.. Bodhi Gear is Solid. Sunshine Daydream #5 (BubbaKushxBlueMoonshine) BubbaShine x Appalachia(Green Crack X Tres Dawg)
1 1 P1150118 002

S

steelcanaries

maaan, great job on that Love Triangle....those pics are great...first pics ive seen of that strain....u nailed it....how is the smoke? Any real loud flavor combos in there in your experience? Hows the potency and how well did the TK shine through for you? nice work bruv....killin it....run looks well loved and cared for...respect...all the best...

steel

BubDog 1

Chop is tomorrow...day 67...this is one of my fav phenos so far...afghani dominate pheno of Bub's Dogbud...pheno #1...so far, has the strongest effect so far...real rich and narcotic, dessert/evening time bizniz...thick, complex, flavor...lip smacking deliciousness...tastes seems to change with every hit...menthol...green apples...diesel...pine...honey dew melon...fuel...accented candied sweetness highlights...gonna have to try and reveg this pheno (seed plant)....hopefully, if all goes well, she'll snap out of it in a month or so and bless me with some normal vegging, fresh shoots to clone...this is the only plant that didnt seem to like being topped...didnt want to branch out....just cluster together in the middle...guess she wants/likes to be grow as a pole lol...really hoping I can coerce a couple cuts from her...interested to see her run in a sog like scenario...anyways....if I had to pick a keeper today, this pheno would be my pick....tasty, powerful, Afghanica...yesss...!!!

S

steelcanaries

same shot...lil more light...super stoked on this plant...once again...

CSI Humboldt's "Bub's Dogbud" pheno 1...

...femmed '91 Chemdog (SkunkVA pure, orig. 25 year old mother cut) x original Bubba Kush...

JYD

chunky, afghanica, indica...iced out, menthol/diesel love...thanks again CSI...!!! top shelf quality genes....all killer....no filler....be blessed all...cant wait to blaze this bad girl down during the holiday season...Im pretty sure this stuff right here is gonna give me that goofy, Grinch grin....Ho Ho Ho...

dlovejah

dlovejah

Steel.. I messed up your quote trying to answer this question sorry.. The Love Triangle is potent with a Lemon/Cherry start and fuely kushy finish underneath. I think the Triangle came shining through.. Its my experience with Bodhi Crosses is that when he uses the Snow Lotus Male the Female usually comes through in the offspring. .. I made a mistake in my previous post Silver Mountain is SSH x Appalachia(GreenCrack x Tres Dawg).. I didnt get a decent SSH pheno out of 6 females but thats the only one I was dissapointed in ,and that shit happens..;) Ill try to round up some more pics of the LT there around here somewhere. I guess the Love Triangle is available anymore but the Love Dawg just came out I think.. Here ya go..
Bodhi Seeds Love Dawg

Love Dawg - mostly sativa variety from Bodhi Seeds, weaves together the OG Kush and Chemdog lines using the elite green threads of Blockhead, Afgooey and Green Crack. The
complete genetic breakdown of this amazing strain is : TK x Afgooey x Block head x Green crack x Tres dawg. Love Dawg requries 9 weeks of floweing, producing huge yields. Some phenos create smokey silver tinged foxtails "dawg tails".

Genetics: Love triangle x Appalachia
Variety: Mostly Sativa
Sex: Regular
Flowering Type: Photoperiod
Indoors / Outdoors
Flowering Time: 9 weeks
Yield: High
Taste / Flavour: Berry, Diesel, Fruity, Spicy / Herbal, Strawberry

Last edited:
S

steelcanaries

dlovejah....ur just killin it bruv...that SSDD pic is badass maan...bravo dude...So...from what you are saying, I get, that, in the SnowLotus hybrid line...The SL is almost always dominated by the mother in cross, and in the Appalachia hybrid line, its just the opposite, and the father dominates?? Is this true for all varieties of the Appalachia line as far as you know? I have some Golden Triangle, that Ive been real eager to grow out and ultimately f2, so I can explore the full spectrum of genetic combinations...I would assume there would be some epic combos....all of the genes, in each of the strains (Triangle Kush, Cush aka 'Green Crack', and TresDawg, a Chemdog D bx2...) in the Golden Triangle are top shelf....besides that, Im feel as though its an homage or tribute of sorts to some of my favorite forum cats/canna celebs for lack of a better word, from over the years, and I like that...JJNYC at TopDawg, Cornbread Ricky from the Swamp, High N Lonesome aka HnL (miss talking to ya bud! Hope all is well, if you see this!), and good ol Cecil from GA who was the original creator of the Cush...The story of the creation of the infamous Green Crack is now legendary....and last but not least, by any means, one of the most spiritually grounded breeders I ever come into contact with....Bodhi the Great!...lol I was lucky enough, to finally meet B yesterday at the Emerald Cup...He is a kind and generous soul and truly good person...other breeders/growers would be truly lucky, to even get close, to the good vibes and energy, heart and soul, he put into his creations...you seem to have an amazing and special connection to this amazing plant we all love...we chatted briefly about many topics, then stumble on to his special cut of Goji Berry, the "PineSoul" cut...which I have read about but hadnt seen...Bodhi was cool enough to give a nice bongrip of that very cut, and yup, the taste matches the nose, and its defintely that piney, lemony goodness....ok, thats the end of the rant and "de-railment" of this thread....my apologies...on with the show...

p.s. anyone know where u can find the Emerald Cup flower contest results??? cant believe I couldnt findem online earlier today.....691 bud entries.....if u won that mofo, you would definitely be able to say with confidence, "I grow the good shit"...I imagine your face would probably hurt from smiling and it would feel pretty damn good....lol good stuff....had a blast....

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
What strains the pic at the bottom GG?it looks like jack frost has been in about your garden!nice.and the jack skellington looks awesome also.
never had Jack Frost, this cuts was givin to me as original diesel from an old friend from the AN forums.:) Many would argue it's not a diesel cut all. People I've giving it to have renamed it like a moron but I still call it od:D

Top Bottom