Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Todays been a rough one rh wise, 62-63% it’s still early flower, so I went ahead and installed a window unit in the adjacent room just an hour ago, this time of year I have to add it, can Almost set my watch to it yearly. It’ll bring it waaay down once it’s had a chance to run some and equalize, it’ll be in the low 40s in an hour or 2 it’s challenging at the moment tbh, I have way more in there than normal. I’ll crank my 6inch in line exhaust waaaaay down for a while until it’s goldilox. My son came home for 2 weeks, that’s my other grow room, he left yesterday, so I will definitely be moving like 70 of them out. I have 3 strains, lsd banner 2 and cali dream 3. I generally shoot for mid 40’s. This last week has been hell on earth weather wise in Texas.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter

Shitty Vid just to contribute to thread 😂
Yeah @Captspaulding, crazy weather in GA rn too. Ur Stuff looks great btw, I was just wondering what rH you chose for room of different week plants. I always dry out my new news when trying to do that! Good stuff 👍🌱❤️

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
View attachment 1996498
Shitty Vid just to contribute to thread 😂
Yeah @Captspaulding, crazy weather in GA rn too. Ur Stuff looks great btw, I was just wondering what rH you chose for room of different week plants. I always dry out my new news when trying to do that! Good stuff 👍🌱❤️
Hey thx for the nice words buddy, honestly rh wise I’ve been trying to split the difference between them, so I was settling in the mid 50’s and everything was drying out/eating on point, so it’s been full steam ahead, until today that is. 100% humidity is in town, and it’s like fuck all of you, twice 😜. Man, love your handy work, and I guess your a trendsetter too, making the directorial debut, mr JL420 and the 1 second masterpiece. 🤣😂🤣🔥💪🏻

Top Bottom