Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hey thx for the nice words buddy, honestly rh wise I’ve been trying to split the difference between them, so I was settling in the mid 50’s and everything was drying out/eating on point, so it’s been full steam ahead, until today that is. 100% humidity is in town, and it’s like fuck all of you, twice 😜. Man, love your handy work, and I guess your a trendsetter too, making the directorial debut, mr JL420 and the 1 second masterpiece. 🤣😂🤣🔥💪🏻
Frost with a side of cat hair🤣
You too eh lol

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Went to check on my 4x4 and my Runtz has completly fallen over due to weight. Even with 2 bricks added to hold it. Had to cut the top eaelier then expected. Holy Fu## is it so sticky, smells amazing amd heavy dense buds. Im gonna run the rest of the plant till she just about dies if she can hold on lol

RUNTZ BY ILGM. 4 WEEKS IN SOIL, put in hydro and vegged 3 more weeks. 8 weeks in flower.

20230620 210724
20230620 210522
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Todays been a rough one rh wise, 62-63% it’s still early flower, so I went ahead and installed a window unit in the adjacent room just an hour ago, this time of year I have to add it, can Almost set my watch to it yearly. It’ll bring it waaay down once it’s had a chance to run some and equalize, it’ll be in the low 40s in an hour or 2 it’s challenging at the moment tbh, I have way more in there than normal. I’ll crank my 6inch in line exhaust waaaaay down for a while until it’s goldilox. My son came home for 2 weeks, that’s my other grow room, he left yesterday, so I will definitely be moving like 70 of them out. I have 3 strains, lsd banner 2 and cali dream 3. I generally shoot for mid 40’s. This last week has been hell on earth weather wise in Texas.
It ain't easy to get the humidity below 50%, even with a dehumidifier, if it's hot and humid out......

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yeah I gotta try this Imperium X stuff. The problem is, by the time you get around to it there will be Imperium Frostette......

Yeah it's gotta be hot in TX now. Weren't Laurel & Hardy from Texas? Or was it Abbott & Costello? Costello was actuallybthe smart one. Abbott is a complete tool......
Not too sure about that actually, I’m what these southerners call a “damn yankee” because I came down, and never left. So I’m not sure about where these fellas are from. Now I have to go read. Off the top though, I think it laurel and hardy.

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

Purple Lemonade by 420fastbuds
Flower week ? Maybe 5th lol
I'm running banana purple punch from fast buds and my next runs are going to be the gorilla cookies and the gorilla punch from fast buds. If you don't mind let me know how it comes out. Calls out was also on my list to get. Your girl looks very pretty. I'm pretty sure she'll be tasty. Good job!

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Finally trimming up the Fritter Cookies. Smells amazing, finding a few not ripe seeds in the lower buds. Probably had a nanner or 2 because I let them go so long.
Still a little sad i let this plant go. I picked up another pack though. Might need to hunt for a keeper

20230624 145820
20230624 145813
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Finally trimming up the Fritter Cookies. Smells amazing, finding a few not ripe seeds in the lower buds. Probably had a nanner or 2 because I let them go so long.
Still a little sad i let this plant go. I picked up another pack though. Might need to hunt for a keeper
Bummer about the nanners, I just went in one of my rooms today and found 2 leaves on the lower part of one of my fems with a little pollen. Looks like I’ll have a banner cali dream cross maybe. Snatched the pollen sac and wiped it down. I’m bent about it. Fems make me crazy sometimes….

Latest posts

Top Bottom