Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Who made the Tahoe x TK @waayne ? Looks fire bro!
@Prime C those seeds were given to me by a friend.
I believe they were they were bred by a private breeder.
They do look and smell pretty impressive,can't wait to try them....;)

Franchise Genetics
Face Off OG x White Fire #43
IMG 5419
IMG 5412
IMG 5423

Keep up the great work @obsoul33t @JACKMAYOFFER @thadocta

Last edited:
waayne

waayne

Looks awesome Waayne!! Really doing the gear justice. FWIW, we made the #43 x Face off line as well. Cheers!
@thadocta Sorry for the unintentional exclusion man,I definitely appreciate you correcting my oversight.
I definitely want to give credit to everyone who was involved in creating these fine genetics!
Thank's for all your hard work on these, To say I am way impressed with this seedstock,would be a huge understatement..........:)

Keep up the great work @thadocta

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@thadocta Sorry for the unintentional exclusion man,I definitely appreciate you correcting my oversight.
I definitely want to give credit to everyone who was involved in creating these fine genetics!
Thank's for all your hard work on these, To say I am way impressed with this seedstock,would be a huge understatement..........:)

Keep up the great work @thadocta
Wow wayne, i keep saying the same thing over and over but i mean it this time, i really think this might be one of those pics that makes the panties just drop... I am beyond blown away with that gear your showing, keep it coming.. These are all franchise and archive genetics correct? is franchise accessible yet or were these testers, i know dumb question..

waayne

waayne

damn i need to pop mine... wow:wideyed: those look delish....
@EVOKE I'd pop those ASAP buddy:)
Wow wayne, i keep saying the same thing over and over but i mean it this time, i really think this might be one of those pics that makes the panties just drop... I am beyond blown away with that gear your showing, keep it coming.. These are all franchise and archive genetics correct? is franchise accessible yet or were these testers, i know dumb question..
Ha ha,these killer genetics are just making me look good buddy;)
@brotherlewrl these are all Franchise and Archive genetics
Archive and Franchise are available now.Franchise should soon be available ,here on the Farm
The Face Off x White Fire #43's are on lock,as far as I know........
Wow dogie just wow those are looking super dank ass crosses right their!
@ blazer yeah man,thadocta, Obs,and Jack are bringing the fire!
These smell as good as they look man!
@waayne digging the Tahoe x tk ;)
@cannarado man I'm really digging them as well ;)
They smell really impressive,the combination of Tahoe and TK terpenes is pretty spectacular
I'm really impressed man,keep up the great work buddy!

Franchise
Big E OG
IMG 5437
IMG 5435
IMG 5441
IMG 5444

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Latest posts

Top Bottom