Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Capulator, tell us more of the Orange cookies?

is it available to public from seedshops?

Sorry I got the seeds as a gift. I am not sure if they are available to the masses. This particular pheno is excellent. It is girl scout cookies x orange juice bud. Not sure what the orange juice bud lineage is, but apparently it's a fairly old NorCal strain? The buds get really big and dense, so you have to watch for rot. I just chopped these a week early because one bud was getting it. Once that happens in my garden everything gets chopped. Where there is one rotting out, the rest aren't far behind.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Sorry I got the seeds as a gift. I am not sure if they are available to the masses. This particular pheno is excellent. It is girl scout cookies x orange juice bud. Not sure what the orange juice bud lineage is, but apparently it's a fairly old NorCal strain? The buds get really big and dense, so you have to watch for rot. I just chopped these a week early because one bud was getting it. Once that happens in my garden everything gets chopped. Where there is one rotting out, the rest aren't far behind.
Shouldn't your foliar pack prevent that (botryitis)?

psbn

psbn

so ok I know this guy don't/won't get a lot of love from many out there but I gotta say there's multiple keepers from this here pack of SFV/CHEMDOG from rez....killed this one for sure.

Sfv wk9

absolute dank :wideyed:

str8smokn

str8smokn

Thanks hammerhead .I've been using some stuff called ORGANICIDE.But getting farther into flowering,would hydrogen peroxide diluted spraying also help at a low ppm.so far I've just cut a couple buds off the bottom that were getting bad.SORRY for taking over thread. SMOKE

str8smokn

str8smokn

Thanks 313 , I've been reading where you all keep saying no EAGLE in flower,so I won't be going that route. Thanks again for the info everyone.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

If that is a plant you wanna save @str8smokn take cuts an treat them with the eagle 20 it should only take one or 2 treatments to get ride of the pm, but just remember the spores will spread to other plants when a fan is blowing on the plants!

str8smokn

str8smokn

Ok313 .I've only got about 3 weeks left hopefully.I guess I can thin out bottom of plant,that's where most is.it was a bag seed, nothing to special.

T

Trip8

Bio Chem #12 - Leaning towards Chemdog #4 but the smells are a mix of bio d and Chemdog #4. View attachment 435210 View attachment 435211 Bio Chem #5 - Leaning more towards bio dieselView attachment 435212 These are 2 of 6 phenos I'm running right now to pick some keepers. If they smoke as good as they look it's gonna be tough choosing what stays and goes. One of the good problems to have lol
Dang that is a cross with some PO-tential. You're right that 12 looks very C4.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
My apologies for multiple posts but she is morphing into a home coming Queen!

Harlequin Bx @ 46 days...
View attachment 436437

9 more days and she's hanging.
Its a Beauty! I like harlequin :)
How did you get a BX?
As far as I know its a clone only..
where'd you get a male to Bx it?
Or, did someone Fem it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom