Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Man, that Kush4 is lookin' all kinds of missing link, haha. For real though, I can see broadleaf-PK and OG-esq bud set similarities...interesting. What's the smell like on her TG?

SFV x DPD ain't no slouch either...props mang...

Lol. Ya shes interesting, has the bubba earthy kush smell with some extra musk to her. Almost minty undertones, but mostly earthy bubba funk. Is interesting though- bubba nugs and funk, but OG stretch and nodal spacing.

Looking good. What day is this? I was wondering are theRe different glue cuts going around? Mine barely has any hairs on it and looks like the bud structure but your stacks are fucking crazay nice work

Think that was lil after 6wks, she started turning on the jets. Curious about this myself, my homie who runs the same cut just got another cut of GG4 from someone just as reputable as we did but the branching is more vertical vs horizontal like i find this cut doing. Ive also found that if the cut im running comes in contact with anything nematode/dud affected she is very prone to do the same.

H

happy b

20141219 225257
queen Mother X congolese
20141218 215222
20141218 215201
ecsd X mk ultra (ultra sour)
20141219 224925
20141219 224909
ultra sour
20141219 193921
20141203 215259
20141218 215251
Nepal cheese . This one was stressed right out along side some sickmed GET THE GC hermed but the nepalcheese didn't . theyr from "cannetics" who's fem beans were only £20 or so for ten fems . the flowers are solid.

20141219 225320
20141218 215251
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Lol. Ya shes interesting, has the bubba earthy kush smell with some extra musk to her. Almost minty undertones, but mostly earthy bubba funk. Is interesting though- bubba nugs and funk, but OG stretch and nodal spacing.
Hmm very interesting. I'd love to get your opinion mine throws duds from time to time when I let the medium get too wet

Think that was lil after 6wks, she started turning on the jets. Curious about this myself, my homie who runs the same cut just got another cut of GG4 from someone just as reputable as we did but the branching is more vertical vs horizontal like i find this cut doing. Ive also found that if the cut im running comes in contact with anything nematode/dud affected she is very prone to do the same.
Hmm very interesting. I'd love to get your opinion mine throws duds from time to time when I let the medium get too wet. Why would nematodes be bad for it? Anyway your nugs look on point. Great job as always

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

No there is only 1 gg#4 clone only...Post pics. If your growing S1's there is variation just like a f1 will.
Yeah have the clone only just doesnt look like grits. Looks like yours alot. Here is mine. Chocolate Chemmy mocha funk really nice buds wish I could get your pro opinion. It's from a very reputable source as well.
20141219 005643
20141213 223248

IMG 20141216 192030

20141219 005642

I pull down here soon and will get better photos of it.

20141219 005603
true grit

true grit

Hmm very interesting. I'd love to get your opinion mine throws duds from time to time when I let the medium get too wet. Why would nematodes be bad for it? Anyway your nugs look on point. Great job as always

I think its the Dub in the genetics, which has shown to be sensitive to duds already. But what im referring to are predatory root/stem nematodes which are detrimental. Beneficial nematodes don't cause duds or problems. Predatory ones get into the plant and can pretty much stay forever, then if you provide optimal environments ie too wet of medium, they thrive and produce duds. With GG4 you def need a dryer cycle.

As for cut difference- I don't think its necessarily different cuts. Mine looked like yours last round but under gavita light is stacking way better. And though I don't think there are different gg4 cuts, i think the different sources make a difference. I mean mine went through several gardens before it got to me, and has shown occasional duds since (and no its not from LA or a dudded clone). Homies closer to the source seem to not have the issue and some show more vertical growth vs horizontal branching.

Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

I think its the Dub in the genetics, which has shown to be sensitive to duds already. But what im referring to are predatory root/stem nematodes which are detrimental. Beneficial nematodes don't cause duds or problems. Predatory ones get into the plant and can pretty much stay forever, then if you provide optimal environments ie too wet of medium, they thrive and produce duds. With GG4 you def need a dryer cycle.

As for cut difference- I don't think its necessarily different cuts. Mine looked like yours last round but under gavita light is stacking way better. And though I don't think there are different gg4 cuts, i think the different sources make a difference. I mean mine went through several gardens before it got to me, and has shown occasional duds since (and no its not from LA or a dudded clone). Homies closer to the source seem to not have the issue and some show more vertical growth vs horizontal branching.
What you are describing sounds like genetic drift. I've been hearing more people concerned about this recently. I've never believed it to be a factor in plant vigor in my garden.

true grit

true grit

What you are describing sounds like genetic drift. I've been hearing more people concerned about this recently. I've never believed it to be a factor in plant vigor in my garden.

Not talking about genetic drift, im 100% talking about predatory nematodes and causing duds. Now the possible shift in what considered to genetic drift after infection, IMO and others is just residual health issues from infection.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Not talking about genetic drift, im 100% talking about predatory nematodes and causing duds. Now the possible shift in what considered to genetic drift after infection, IMO and others is just residual health issues from infection.
Tha Ks for the info hombre did not know that. Much love

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I have never had a dud. Everyone that I know growing gg#4 look the same as mine. There are some that claim Chitosan will take care of any dud issues.. Anyone having this problem should try it. I don't have duds so cant say if it works or not. They say it kills the stem nematodes and is beneficial to our plants...

Latest posts

Top Bottom