babaq

babaq

Blue cheese
20150224 044747

Tangerina power
20150224 044444

U.E

U.E

Andromeda. A special bag seed from a lb of Outdoor Cali purple kush. Found 2 seeds in a qp. I bought a shit ton because it was so dank! One died a hermie death and one is my best plant I have ever grown. It doesn't yield much, but does it produce oil! Some of the greasiest I have encountered.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@happy b Heck yea! Nice plant

hammerhead - that picture Photoshoped? Only reason I ask it the picture seems a hue or two off.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
@happy b Heck yea! Nice plant

hammerhead - that picture Photoshoped? Only reason I ask it the picture seems a hue or two off.

LMAO, I don't do things like that. I have no need to Photoshop pic's. Pic was taken under HPS with flash that's it. Here's some more taken the same way under HPS with flash. . I will get better pics when she is 4-6 weeks into flower..

DSCN4065
DSCN4066
DSCN4071
DSCN4073

Last edited:
H

happy b

LMAO, I don't do things like that. I have no need to Photoshop pic's. Pic was taken under HPS with flash that's it. Here's some more taken the same way under HPS with flash. . I will get better pics when she is 4-6 weeks into flower..

View attachment 490800 View attachment 490801 View attachment 490802 View attachment 490803
It looks like the young resin glands shining in the light that's made that look that color . If you zoom in you can see the colors natural . it looks awesome though and I understand why BD thought it looked PS . COZ it's stunning.

Top Bottom