Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Hammer head was it you who made the gg4 s1?I got two cuts of gg4 from s1 seeds . I was told a sour dub dom pheno and a Chemdog's Sister dom pheno .I just got em the other day but I think I remember the guy saying they were from you when he first grew them out.

Could be There where 25 packs of gg#4 s1 I released on this site. I cant tell ya who all got them

Hey hammer what is she?

GG#4

MrTools9

MrTools9

Green Crack

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
looking forward to seeing more pics of GG#4 S1's. I have 2 more in veg...Just make sure to add the s1 when discusing.. I'm noticing many calling GG#4 s1 just GG#4 witch its not.. Makes it very confusing ...

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

@hammerhead I had a plant like that that was suppose to be Chemdog D x fire OG from bcbd.... It was like straight hemp but no frost & continued to throws more hairs than I've ever seen... Don't know if it's some type of genetic mutation which some label a dud or what but it was culled... It looked exactly identical to that Santa Marta x Original Haze= Sugar Haze pic ya posted...
Hopefully yours isn't the same.. And don't ask me why I wasted my time on any BCBD genetics lmao!
Guess I'm lucky they were out. They sent me animal cookies in place of them. Don't know much about their cookies however and not overly anxious about them at the moment.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I wont finish anything that has Hermie traits. It's to risky for my flower room. The Santa Marta x Original Haze had naners she got culled as soon as I found them. These where free came with one of my other purchases..

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Nice man. I live in the midwest. Isn't the true Indiana bubblegum a cutting only strain?

Yep your right. It is clone only.

IMHO that is not correct info. I grew strain that in the late 80's or early 90's and it was definitely from beans.
There may very well be a "cut" floating around now called "Indiana Bubblegum" but that strain has definitely been around for long time.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Its not the strain that's clone only its the phenotype found that's clone only. Thes 1 off plants dont pop up often. At some point way back when someone found a special pheno of Bublegum in indy.. Hence clone only Indiana Bubblegum..

Top Bottom