Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Project strawberry=Bruce Banner 1.0 male X Sour Strawberry (Creme pheno) female.
coming soon...

psbn

psbn

Scooby Snacks (Platinum Girl Scout Cookies x Face Off OG bx1) from Archive...black leaves like liquorice with some lip numbing meds for the mind, my experience of growing out these kind of strains is non existent and am sure more could be gotten out of her with a keener eye..next time!

DSC 7313

and a cross I made from a male found, first time growing out a male, collecting pollen etc...

CDD2 X Scooby Snacks

DSC 7398

some serious autumn hues came from her, deep purples she looked amazing!

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Scooby Snacks (Platinum Girl Scout Cookies x Face Off OG bx1) from Archive...black leaves like liquorice with some lip numbing meds for the mind, my experience of growing out these kind of strains is non existent and am sure more could be gotten out of her with a keener eye..next time!

View attachment 518047

and a cross I made from a male found, first time growing out a male, collecting pollen etc...

CDD2 X Scooby Snacks

View attachment 518048

some serious autumn hues came from her, deep purples she looked amazing!
Archive = Flame

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

That should take you about 32 hours all by your self bro if you can do 2hrs per plant lol I'm to old for that shit! My back, my hip, my hand no can go after 8hrs of trimming :rolleyes:

LOL, I'd rather mix soil for 8 hours than a day full of trimming! And I'm a back surgery patient, haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom