Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
My fav Diesel in the garden right now. I hit her with GG#4, Sour Dubb, Rosetta Stone Pollen. I have a few new cultivars in veg. I just popped some SFV x GG#4, Blue Timewarp x Sour Dubb, GG#4 x Strawberry Diesel x Sour Dubb. All of these are up all of these should be female. Can't wait to see what they do:)

Bio-Diesel.
DSCN4594

Last edited:
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

I dont know what all the hype is about the #43, I still have yet to seen anyone growing the #43 out grow the #3 or get close to it, and that includes jack, the only ones ive seen growing the #43 and getting nice size buds is jackmayoffer and truegrit, I guess im gonna half to get the #43 and run it to see for myself, Here is the only whitefire ive seen break 3+ a light and thats the #3, here she is with a 10 day veg from rooted clone,
DSC02798
DSC02799
DSC02804
DSC02781
DSC02782
DSC02787
DSC02802
DSC02780
DSC02785
DSC02786
DSC02789
DSC02792
DSC02793
enough said I will let the pics speak for them selves ;):cool:

true grit

true grit

@GrowMaster - Well firstly I don't think theres to many folks that beast any cuts the way you get things beastin! that said i definitely get tops that big all day with the 43, I just don't cram enough into the bed. Would be cool to run its truely GM style with those numbers and see how she really produces...what i should be doing! Havent tried any 3 that competes with 43 quality though.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
wifi#43 is not the same phenotype. #3 leans more on the Sativa side. It's very possible #3 yields more but that's the least important factor for me. The quality looks better on #43. I have #3 on the way. #43 has restrictions, Jack doesn't want anyone sealing seeds made from#43. I'm not a commercial grower. I know those who are put alot of importance on Yield I don't. This is my 1st run of #43. I see no problem getting 2 per light with little effort if I wanted to grow mono.. Quality,Flav,Aroma Yield in that order.. I don't use any boosters.. Just my base with some organic humic/Kelp. I don't mono crop. I grow perpetual. I have 10-15 different cultivars in. I would recommend you grow#43 than give an Opinion . There's always gonna be someone that doesn't like what you do that's OK .

Last edited:
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

@GrowMaster - Well firstly I don't think theres to many folks that beast any cuts the way you get things beastin! that said i definitely get tops that big all day with the 43, I just don't cram enough into the bed. Would be cool to run its truely GM style with those numbers and see how she really produces...what i should be doing! Havent tried any 3 that competes with 43 quality though.
@true grit, bro there is only 50 clones in that 5x10 bed, How many do you normally run in ur beds, and how big are ur beds? I normally put 60 in that bed, that run with 50 clones in a 5x10 bed with a 10 day veg = 6lbs 11 ozs of dried manicured bud, and as far as quality goes, I would put the #3 grown by me up against most of OGs that are out there right now, I think the #3 is a close second to the TK, I cant wait to get back up and running again, I'm gonna send u guys some of my #3 to test then u can tell me witch one is better of the two, I personally dont think anyone of the two are better then the other, I think the quality and quantity is up to the grower, and growing is only half of the equation, Harvesting, drying, curing, processing and preserving is the other half ;) good luck guys, stay safe and stay high..........GM

Top Bottom