• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Bruce Banner 1.0

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Durban Poison the pride of my heart, this cut is older than I am..... Super greasy, incredibly terpy and has the best high ever...View attachment 526131

Super Keeper Cut from a pack of Ganja Rebel, HB x Durban P gifted by ganja rebel. Immediate headband og terpene followed by that anise spice lemonene durban terp that we all love, and the high is devastating.
View attachment 526132

Old School Orange Bud with new school vigor, largest yielder in the stable and thats saying alot, pure orange citrus yuzu lemon spice on these kolas awesome sativa buzz!
View attachment 526133

Another Orange Bud
View attachment 526134
OMG, Hay bro @peoplewish, I use to run the cali orange back in 02,03 and 04, but lost her, got her from my homies in Garberville and Myers Flat, man how I miss that bitch!! she is one bad ass lady, Everybody loved that smoke including me, man how I wish I had her back!! she is a SOG dream girl, and her smoke is top shelf, I would put her up against any OG any day!!, its been a long time sense ive seen her thank u for the pics much appreciated it was nice seeing her again, use to run the durban poison back in the day to, thanks again for the flash back, stay safe.........GM

Top Bottom