Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrFever

DrFever

North of the 60th parallel yesterday it snowed for lke 10 mins that pic was from spring this year thou and in may

symbiote420

symbiote420

What's the aromas again that come off that fine ass lady sym? Couldn't have been grown any better. Excellent job

Thanks bro, it's got a really hashy/ earthy/ citrus/ ogk smell..... I've smoked a couple of forum bros down with it already, from the 1st hit they definitely know it's got some OG in it!! Good seeing ya round @tipz, I got banned from IC for my views again lol..... looks like Harbaugh got my boys ranked again!

tipz

tipz

Thanks bro, it's got a really hashy/ earthy/ citrus/ ogk smell..... I've smoked a couple of forum bros down with it already, from the 1st hit they definitely know it's got some OG in it!! Good seeing ya round @tipz, I got banned from IC for my views again lol..... looks like Harbaugh got my boys ranked again!
Looks like jimmy, put some fire in them after that first game performance!
The fan base loyalty is to be admired, alittle more proof from jimmy.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

http://darkheartnursery.com/strains/boss-og/

Sounds like it, the smell is on point. But the stretch was much less than almost all the OG I ran of which there are 5 different types alongside her and she stretched the least... As compared to holy grail, deadhead, Jew gold, WBOG, private reserve (40 seed run).
I know my PR is quadruple stretch. Might be the same cut. So anything under that massive stretch is a plus.

Top Bottom