Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pitu

Pitu

Just wow first post on this boards here was hoping to see some sure fire here lol.
Then I see my friend ODG is also here lol.
@ 1diesel1 seriously bro get your accusations right I think you referring to the clone only black betty which is ecsd X ak 47 or am I mistaken?
This is ODG his black betty which is triple purple doja X zwarte jan can name the lineage of zwarte jan if ODG agrees but let him tell...
Only that name are the same but how many white widow knock offs or jack herrer knock offs do you know off?
I've seen beginning till the end of the creation of this strain maybe ODG can show you some of the pregnant mom pics or just go to his ig page...
Lol not trying to start anything just stumbled on this thread and saw these posts.

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
I've grown plenty of plants that look very much like either of those. Typical skunk or afghanica crosses look. I can tell the bud in the first pic is dutch genetics though, comes with the budrot trait lol... Wait, what...:D

Thanks FJS, there are more people called Harry or Jean as well, should we bring all those parents to court?
I do not care at all if a strain is called BB over there or not to be honest, it is the genetics that is different right? Just like a Tony in the USA does not have the same parents as the Tony in the UK.
But hey, if you got a prob with it then its just your problem, not mine!
With six billion people that's really a very different situation compared to commercial strains. You say you don't care if the name is used already but I bet you would't be happy if someone created a cross and named it the same as one of yours. It's obviously also not a good thing for growers if breeders start naming varieties the same. It takes less then a minute to check if someone already used a name for something more than a chuck. Assuming Hugo was first, the proper thing to do would be to rename it.

Black betty? :love1:

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Just to clarify this guys post. Black Betty originator is from Oregon he is the creator of this strain. This dutch dush calling it his own is a piece of shit. Hugo is the creator, his book is on kindle it's called "the magic formula" it's a good read. He is a medical grower and has several different strains. He's not in it for the money like these idiots that apparently are calling this strain there's.View attachment 639351 View attachment 639353Hugo's book, 2010 just so we're all straight.
Are u off your nut?calling someone a douche(u misspelled it btw) because he unknowingly called his strain the same as some guy thousands of miles from him?
ODG is the first black Betty iv ever seen.does the other dude from Oregon release his black Betty to the public?
These things happen but to call him a douche and peice of shit-especially since u don't even know him-is out of line.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Are u off your nut?calling someone a douche(u misspelled it btw) because he unknowingly called his strain the same as some guy thousands of miles from him?
ODG is the first black Betty iv ever seen.does the other dude from Oregon release his black Betty to the public?
These things happen but to call him a douche and peice of shit-especially since u don't even know him-is out of line.
Opinions, everyone has one. See it for what it is.
IMG 1454
check it out he's been around for a long time. That's all I got to say about that.
Peace
I'm out!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Opinions, everyone has one. See it for what it is.View attachment 641009check it out he's been around for a long time. That's all I got to say about that.
Peace
I'm out!
no ones doubting that wat u say is true.my point is it's not a FAMOUS strain like og kush,diesel or whatever which are almost house hold names these days wer copying that name would b a blatant attempt to cash in on the name or other people's work.i agree if u name a strain and that names taken then they should change it but to result to calling him a peice o shit coz o it?imo that kinda talk makes YOU way more o a douch peice o shit than ODG is or ever will b.but hey that's MY opinion.im sure many agree

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

You can see the complete grow. crossing and seedruns on forums!
There is nothing from from Hugo in my strains, do not need that!
But, as you all just like to attack people without a fundated reason I will no longer waste any of your time over here.
Just ask Hugo, I am sure he will tell you this is not his work, nothing of his work is used for it either. Just the same name for a different strain is used, could not even find that name on seedfinder.
don't let some random troll stop u coming here.you have more friends here than you'd think.

mancdank

mancdank

no ones doubting that wat u say is true.my point is it's not a FAMOUS strain like og kush,diesel or whatever which are almost house hold names these days wer copying that name would b a blatant attempt to cash in on the name or other people's work.i agree if u name a strain and that names taken then they should change it but to result to calling him a peice o shit coz o it?imo that kinda talk makes YOU way more o a douch peice o shit than ODG is or ever will b.but hey that's MY opinion.im sure many agree
Bro I spent over a grand and a year of my life trying to get shoreline only to find out the company I was getting my beans from had ripped the name so I can fully say with hand on my heart I would call him a piece of shit also followed by a toe banger to the bollocks but also I fully agree with u bro I don't think that was the case here and a little more respect was needed before he went stomping the guys name. How's things anyway bro u feeling any better ?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Bro I spent over a grand and a year of my life trying to get shoreline only to find out the company I was getting my beans from had ripped the name so I can fully say with hand on my heart I would call him a piece of shit also followed by a toe banger to the bollocks but also I fully agree with u bro I don't think that was the case here and a little more respect was needed before he went stomping the guys name. How's things anyway bro u feeling any better ?
Haha no mate still fucked.
Aye in situations were someone sells a lot o beans under a certain name and someone copies said name in an attempt to cash in they would indeed be a peice of shit but I know ODG and I know he would never do such a thing on purpose.
It's like jj nyc and loompa with the under dawg story only I'm pretty sure loompa had heard of topdawg under dawg but it didn't stop him calling his cut under dawg.does that make him a peice o shit?well if u asked jj nyc I'm sure he'd say yes he is but first off jj is a brash rude New Yorker who will argue with a blank wall but this black Betty is a totally different situation.i mean now that ODG knows I think he probably will change the name.maybe black sweaty Betty instead o just black betty

mancdank

mancdank

Haha no mate still fucked.
Aye in situations were someone sells a lot o beans under a certain name and someone copies said name in an attempt to cash in they would indeed be a peice of shit but I know ODG and I know he would never do such a thing on purpose.
It's like jj nyc and loompa with the under dawg story only I'm pretty sure loompa had heard of topdawg under dawg but it didn't stop him calling his cut under dawg.does that make him a peice o shit?well if u asked jj nyc I'm sure he'd say yes he is but first off jj is a brash rude New Yorker who will argue with a blank wall but this black Betty is a totally different situation.i mean now that ODG knows I think he probably will change the name.maybe black sweaty Betty instead o just black betty
I wonder if newYork is Americas version of Manchester lol I seem to come across people like that on a daily basis

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

What shoreline did u get?who has the fake?i know Devils harvest do strain based on a cutting called shoreline.they used a Dutch passion oasis to pollinate the cutting but called the resulting seeds shoreline.that would be like me getting a cut of say Chemdog D pollinating it with a northern lights and saying "hey boys iv got some pure Chemdog D beans if u wanna buy any"

mancdank

mancdank

What shoreline did u get?who has the fake?i know Devils harvest do strain based on a cutting called shoreline.they used a Dutch passion oasis to pollinate the cutting but called the resulting seeds shoreline.that would be like me getting a cut of say Chemdog D pollinating it with a northern lights and saying "hey boys iv got some pure Chemdog D beans if u wanna buy any"
That's the fuckers devil's harvest :badboy:

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Coincidence? Or not? He is your freind I respect that. Photos are uncannily similar. Hugo's Black Betty has been around for some time and I believe he mails seeds nationwide. You couldn't possibly have known where any have been shipped to could you? That being said I still smell a rat. Mama always said stupid is as stupid does.
Peace

Pitu

Pitu

Coincidence? Or not? He is your freind I respect that. Photos are uncannily similar. Hugo's Black Betty has been around for some time and I believe he mails seeds nationwide. You couldn't possibly have known where any have been shipped to could you? That being said I still smell a rat. Mama always said stupid is as stupid does.
Peace

Still ODG'S black betty sounds more interesting to me hahaha.
You think the way he had been talked to he even consider changing the name haha what you think yourself.
Only de names are the same not the genetics douche.

Top Bottom