GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
IMG 0268
Manderine cookies pheno #3. What a delight and this is the terpier pheno

BigBen207

BigBen207

This is the stardawg we got it starts getting real colourful at the end it's my favorates atm :)
Just took a dozen cuts from 2 stardawg moms I got as a gift. Currently in 1.5gal smart pots, 8 days out of solo cups. Was wondering how long your flower time was? I've run Chemdog #4, but dirty time with Stardawg. Any tips or info is Greatly appreciated.

mancdank

mancdank

Cool, thank you. What medium did you use(if you don't mind me asking)
It varies tbh depends what set up we've used. coco seems to be the 1 though if I had to choose with a dripper run to waste they only need 10 day to 2 week veg and flip. pull 20 oz per 600w effortless. give it a good flush and take it to the 9 weeks and u should see some real nice colours coming through

BigBen207

BigBen207

It varies tbh depends what set up we've used. coco seems to be the 1 though if I had to choose with a dripper run to waste they only need 10 day to 2 week veg and flip. pull 20 oz per 600w effortless. give it a good flush and take it to the 9 weeks and u should see some real nice colours coming through

20 oz per 600w would be amazing. I started this grow with the intention of running Coco, but was having issues keeping my ph dialed in. Ppm/ph of my nute solution was 450-550/ 5.8-6.0. But my waste ph was 8.4+. Decided to scrap the coco and use amended soil this round.
Flower room is 8X8, 3600w hps (3X1kw, 1X600w) and veg is 4x8 with 6t'8s and 200whps. Happy frog for veg with blood,bone, seabird,bat, perlite and dolomite lime. Explosive growth since up potting from solo cups, everything looking crisp.
Short story longer, do you think it's possible to get close to those yields using soil as opposed to coco??
Sorry to jack this thread a bit, but I'm not trying to waste any of TopDawgs genetics, as I was lucky enough to get some great phenos from a friend. Thanks for your help, and I will post pics tomo.

mancdank

mancdank

20 oz per 600w would be amazing. I started this grow with the intention of running Coco, but was having issues keeping my ph dialed in. Ppm/ph of my nute solution was 450-550/ 5.8-6.0. But my waste ph was 8.4+. Decided to scrap the coco and use amended soil this round.
Flower room is 8X8, 3600w hps (3X1kw, 1X600w) and veg is 4x8 with 6t'8s and 200whps. Happy frog for veg with blood,bone, seabird,bat, perlite and dolomite lime. Explosive growth since up potting from solo cups, everything looking crisp.
Short story longer, do you think it's possible to get close to those yields using soil as opposed to coco??
Sorry to jack this thread a bit, but I'm not trying to waste any of TopDawgs genetics, as I was lucky enough to get some great phenos from a friend. Thanks for your help, and I will post pics tomo.
Was u letting your medium dry out too much ? or maybe wasn't giving it enough run off ime coco needs around 20% run off some companies claim 30% but imo there full of shit and want u to use more nutes. if your in soil I strongly recommend air pots or root sacks it's a agressive plant that can fill them pots real quick

mancdank

mancdank

These results can be achieved using any medium as long as the adjustments have been made in growing style for the medium your using like don't treat coco or hydro like u would soil

BigBen207

BigBen207

Was u letting your medium dry out too much ? or maybe wasn't giving it enough run off ime coco needs around 20% run off some companies claim 30% but imo there full of shit and want u to use more nutes. if your in soil I strongly recommend air pots or root sacks it's a agressive plant that can fill them pots real quick

I noticed that the root growth was super strong and fast as soon as they popped out in my cloner. I had 6-8"rootmass in 8 days. They snaked out of the solo cups in 72 hr. Currently in 1.5gal smart pots and going thru some manifold training before I up-pot to 3.5gal pots for flower. I have 5 and 7 gal pots as well, but not sure I need that much room to get .65-1.0Gram/W.
With the coco I was watering 2x daily with a drip system. I've run coco before but the ph thing was weird. I returned three bricks of Roots Org coco and swapped it for happy frog and a few amendments.
How big do I Really need my final flowering pots to be? I get the concept of the root system having the room it needs to develop. I have 12 keeper clones to fill an 8X8, so I am assuming a longer Veg time than 2wk to fill out the canopy?
Again, much respect for the help

Top Bottom