Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I'm trying to get this stupid camera to take a decent pic, anyway just a few more days, my daughter asked me what I wanted for my b day, I told her some beans would be nice, I told her to shop around and try to find me some mdanzig sour spyder, to my surprise she came up with mdanzig blue streak, 5 beans, I never heard of this strain, looked it up on seedfinder.com, a small plant it looks like I giant bud, now we have something special to do when I start up again, and I do want to do that white widow I have, hope these pics turned out better, a few more days. SNOLEPERD

20180407 091202
20180407 091000
20180407 090746
20180407 090622
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I'm trying to get this stupid camera to take a decent pic, anyway just a few more days, my daughter asked me what I wanted for my b day, I told her some beans would be nice, I told her to shop around and try to find me some mdanzig sour spyder, to my surprise she came up with mdanzig blue streak, 5 beans, I never heard of this strain, looked it up on seedfinder.com, a small plant it looks like I giant bud, now we have something special to do when I start up again, and I do want to do that white widow I have, hope these pics turned out better, a few more days. SNOLEPERD
Man, you can get a massive yield off thoes.
Run 12 plants per 1k under a double trellis. Train for 4 main heads per plant. Cut of all other sucker branches, but leave the leaves. Veg 2-5 week, depending on it's stretch, then flip. You can also do 9 plants at 4 heads, and should get an oz each.
Unless something went horribly wrong, ya can easily hit a gpw
Here's a pic of the Col cut of Tahoe. Not a great yielder, but hard as rock nugs, and averaged 32 oz a table dry
2nd pic was done with a much better yielder. I definitely suggest trying it out on 1 table

20140618 210042
Aeggdiaf 1
Last edited:
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Pine warp is an outdoors plant, but I kept her indoors beacuse there are deer everywhere up in northern Maine, so I put the plants next to a window door, so they stretced to the light, so I lollipoped the plants, grown properly this strain will put out weight.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Pine warp is an outdoors plant, but I kept her indoors beacuse there are deer everywhere up in northern Maine, so I put the plants next to a window door, so they stretced to the light, so I lollipoped the plants, grown properly this strain will put out weight.
I'm so lost with any strain past 2013. Everything after that has been mostly my own. Maine is beautyful!!!!
I'm guessing Pine Warp is Time Warp x's? Are you on the coast? The season definitely last longer. I've grown outdoors a bit south of you on a river bank. Just threw out some old Nirvana seeds YEARS ago. Nirvana impressed me back then. It took mid 30's at the beginning, and end very well. Didn't have to feed at all, as the bank was rich in nutes. Great yield, terps, color, and effects were better than I could have imagined.
I may have an old pic saved of a bud off one. I believe it was AK, or NL?

20131213 070656
Top Bottom