Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leew421

Leew421

In flower is got a mix of 31 cones in 1 gallon bags. Jelly breath, tree spirit, wicked glue, Jersey Mike. Seed runs I got 2 whitefire dawgs, 1 Jersey Mike, 1 jelly breath, 2 salmonberry, 1 blueberry iced cream and some other stuff can't recall. I'll be adding more clones in later on

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I take that back, blueberry is actually a reveg and is big af
Did you grow out an elite BB bean, not expecting much so didn't clone her?
I'm not sure if the term is "monster cropping "???? But anyway, have you ever taken a plant 1/2 way through reveg, and flip to 12/12? This worked on only a few strains, but the yields were ginormouse (it worked on reveg clones as well) However the quality took a hit. I've done this with other strains, just to get some lard. Same with topping colas. Some strains will double, others may get a bit thicker.

Leew421

Leew421

I know its monster cropping, that relates more to the style of clone taken. At some point it's a reveg

Grimmstone

Grimmstone

Which sweet tooth is that?
Not sure was gifted to me by a friend 5 years ago and at that time I never thought to ask as I didn’t know at the time there was more than one type lol.
Since then he has moved and no longer have any way to reach him. It’s ok by me though it’s great smoke and will always be in my mother room.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Not sure was gifted to me by a friend 5 years ago and at that time I never thought to ask as I didn’t know at the time there was more than one type lol.
Since then he has moved and no longer have any way to reach him. It’s ok by me though it’s great smoke and will always be in my mother room.
Finishes in a little over 7 weeks? Very sweet taste, very hardy? I also see you have the sativa leaning pheno.
I'm pretty certain where that came from, but won't mention names. Great yielder, super hard nugs, and even gives a good stretch...If I'm right, you got the #4

Grimmstone

Grimmstone

This one doesn’t really stretch that much in flower leans more to indica side on that point. But yes nice and sweet, very dense buds. High is more like bubba kush. Great daytime smoke for an indica leaning plant.

Grimmstone

Grimmstone

Lol I’ll have white widow coming up probably late this year. I have a lot of other projects I need to finish up first.
Actually I have to correct myself as it will be Black widow I’ll be running not white widow. Same shit different pile lol.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Yes everyone is growing white widow, it's next up thanks for the tips.
In late 90's in Texas, there was a White Rhino cut very few people had. Ts possibly the best bud I've ever had all together (bag appeal, terps, yield, and so on). Back then there were a handful of strains. If ya look at a strain list from today, there are hundreds, if not thousands of strains, and crosses.
Lol I’ll have white widow coming up probably late this year. I have a lot of other projects I need to finish up first.
Actually I have to correct myself as it will be Black widow I’ll be running not white widow. Same shit different pile lol.
A bit later tester. Leew was right. It's gonna go near 70. Just getting milky now. It's packing on the frost.

20180412 120119
20180412 120046
Redbluffer

Redbluffer

Couple goodies but I'm always reaching for TK buds, first run with old girl and besides '91, Daywrecker, Sour Dubb she's right there along side them. Pictured below are 2 phenos of Sundae Driver, one I found and other was acquired from Copycat bout year ago
20180301 220410
20180310 063737

Top Bottom