Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dpro

dpro

Here's a few tables from may back. Did you get hard as rock golf ball sized sweet nugs? If I saw this, I'd never think I hit 2 per on these tables. I was able to fit a unit in 2 of those big Mason jars.
Look familiar? I didn't save any cloes up cola pics.
I fought ph problems much of this grow. Batch had too much lime I'm guessing.
I did 9 per table, trained to 4 heads per plant. Ave just under an oz per cola.
Yes looks familiar! And yes rock hard golf ball size nugs from the bottom of the plant but the main colas measure between 10-13 inches long and hard as can be. Great strain for heavy harvest! Hope all is well and you get back in the game soon.

OleCorps

OleCorps

Damn, well it’s very possible it hermied and self seeded. You did say it was severely stressed. Heck let her be and get some seeds, and hopefully it’s not passed on the hermie gene. Sucks . But any pics ????
Well let her go til her water broke, got about 200 nice striped good size seed. Gave them about a month to mature a bit, popped 8 and only 1 male. Very healthy at 3 weeks. Trimming them back to 5 colas each and time to try a few new things kind of a with/without, feel me. Nice thing about growing your own seed is in fact your not commited to focus on a single.
Status Quo is alright if you are a follower.
Cheers

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Toaster79

Toaster79

Give yourself a little credit. You choose what to chuck your pollin on. If you like it, get it stable.
Description density, Terps, ease of growth, etc?
I enjoy breeding, and growing as much, or more than medicating.
Nothing better than getting a super cross. Nice work

It's a Purple Trainwreck (HSO) x Dirty Harry (Joe Fresh).

The DH male was a heavy Hashberry (Mandala) leaner with strong berry tone and hintsn of fuely funk in the background. Picked him out of 4 males I got. The other three were lanky and skinny with a stronger fuely funk and undertones of berries. Giant fan leaves and thick structure, really resilient and stubborn plant. Internodes were spaced between 1/2" and 1". Can't find the pic of the plant dissected at the end flower

20150815 163315

20150815 163417

IMG 20160424 182719

Also haven't got many pics of mother in flower. There are some in my thread around page 16 or so. Life got a bit hectic at that point as I got my firstborn son and didn't really pay much attention to my grow. Nearly lost it all at some point.

The structure of this cross was a nice mix of mom and dad, smaller fan leaves but on very long petioles and larger internodal space. Most of the smell and the bud structure came from the father's side, so large thick hard as rock buds with dominant berry smell but with hints of that fuely funk, pine trees and hops. Taste is on the berry muffin side as bicky studs described it after smoking on a 2yo bud. Also hints of everything else described with smells. It tastes exactly like it smells. The only "downside" is the plant being so sturdy and resilient it's a royal pain in the ass to train once those branches thicken up a bit bit it can take all the abuse you can think of, almost impossible to kill. You can throw nutes at jer or let her dry out, she just doesn't give a fuck.

IMG 20170701 205324 650

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Good structure on that male. Keep the pheno hunt going. F1's can show some crazy traits.
One of my f1 males looks like Chemdog 91 on droids. I need to look back on the lineage tree, and see if it were used.
Anyway just gonna store pollin till I'm well.
It takes time (unless ya get real lucky) but worth it in the end.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Good structure on that male. Keep the pheno hunt going. F1's can show some crazy traits.
One of my f1 males looks like Chemdog 91 on droids. I need to look back on the lineage tree, and see if it were used.
Anyway just gonna store pollin till I'm well.
It takes time (unless ya get real lucky) but worth it in the end.

That's why I said i want to F2 this cross to lock down those traits. But would probably have to take it to at least F4 to really stabilize it.

Top Bottom