Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Ch9. He bred it with the old woodhorse seeds prisoner of war. Motarebels version with the aloha 98 white widow added.

And ch9 feminized it with his jack 33.

Im trimming it now.
I was going to get some ch9 beans some years ago but I read a few posts of people who claimed they'r stuff always herms.i,m glad to see that's not the case.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I was going to get some ch9 beans some years ago but I read a few posts of people who claimed they'r stuff always herms.i,m glad to see that's not the case.

Good sativa hybrids are decinitely more sensitive but i have never found more than a few seeds in lowers. And late unviable nanners on diesel/thai phenos when i let them go long.

However the breeder has decided not to send more seeds out for some reason. I just got screwed out of my order.

He didnt really tell me why but i wish i had a warning. I would have kept clones of a bunch of stuff.

Crazy weed breeders. Lol.

Srenots

Srenots

Good sativa hybrids are decinitely more sensitive but i have never found more than a few seeds in lowers. And late unviable nanners on diesel/thai phenos when i let them go long.

However the breeder has decided not to send more seeds out for some reason. I just got screwed out of my order.

He didnt really tell me why but i wish i had a warning. I would have kept clones of a bunch of stuff.

Crazy weed breeders. Lol.
ran CH9 Power Plant back in day...was good...not fire, but good, and no shims

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

ran CH9 Power Plant back in day...was good...not fire, but good, and no shims

Never saw power plant in his catalog. But he used it for his old cubed breeding mix with hash plant, jack herrer and afgani. Thats what he calls vintage 2006.

H

Hdinkleman

my camera sucks but this is a flower of original glue i picked early to try out

123ACF81 0C7A 4BC8 AB9D 85E4D7162DA9

grown under hlg 260 with supplemented uva and uvb.
my iphone 6 camera sucks, wish i had a better camera to take pics. the trichs are a mm long and the heads are freaking huge compared to my last grow with no uv and ir light

E

eirI

Van Helsings Hammer bred by @righthemispheregenetics
GMO x Purple Punch 2.0) x (pink panther x grape crush) x cbanana) x mac
How pretty of a flower. 1 pic Kind of looks like a dragonfly. Amazing color.

Top Bottom