Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DirtBagDev

DirtBagDev

It got Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow for nearly its whole life, I just switched to Megacrop a couple weeks ago.
Thanks my dude.
I only use Gamer Girl Bathwater. 🤣

just playin I keep it pretty simple, Flora Nova Bloom, Armor Si, Flora Micro and Hi-Birx Molasses.
I dont use Veg nutes because its FNB has enough N to make things happy without its veg counterpart .

justiceman

justiceman

Thanks my dude.
I only use Gamer Girl Bathwater. 🤣
Don't let out the secret!!!!!

StarDawg Autoflower Day 70 in a peat moss mix with dry amendments. Watered with gamer girl bathwater since day 1.
StarDawgAuto12

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello folks, so many stunning flowers here💕
I would like to ask you do me a favor to vote for the contest, choose your favorite photo, there are vegetables and flowers, we will pick the winner to send a free sp light. Thanks for your valuable time. 👇

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
some fruity pebbles on day 44 of flowering. technically speaking this would be 1 of 3 from my second grow. 1st is a 50/50 bust... i killed 1, stuned 3 and gave away 2 so i will be cutting 3 sometime in the next 2 weeks. perhaps i will do a better job of drying and curing? at any rate thanks for looking and as always input is always welcomed.

IMG 1426 2
IMG 0697
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

They still have a bit to go, pistols are just starting to turn, plants are critical autos by nirvana at day 62, will give a light flush and expose to a bit of cold, plants should finish up around day 72 i know once they start to go over its fast, please zoom in.

20200212 173129
20200212 173139
20200211 082204
DirtBagDev

DirtBagDev

This is just my 12 lighter in my garage. Big addition to the room this run was adding a humidifier and upping the ppm to 1500. Also first run with the gelato and the ice cream cake
Gohead my guy! Sounds good to me. Your space looks like it can handle that type of co2.
Keep up the great work bruh

Latest posts

Top Bottom