Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Peanut butter and pickles...you sure you're not pregnant? Its cool how you guys breed all these strains. I definitely plan on trying it once I get so.e grows under my belt.
No, that's my wife haha. When it comes to cannabis, I just really like the weird shit. Nah I just like weird shit period I guess haha. I have grown and bred for a long time, so it takes something unique to peak my interest. I encourage you to try your hand at chucking sooner than later. It is easily one of my favorite things about growing cannabis. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

No, that's my wife haha. When it comes to cannabis, I just really like the weird shit. Nah I just like weird shit period I guess haha. I have grown and bred for a long time, so it takes something unique to peak my interest. I encourage you to try your hand at chucking sooner than later. It is easily one of my favorite things about growing cannabis. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
I haven't started researching it yet but i have some regular seeds and someone is going to swap seeds with me and throw in some of their strains. Without looking it up but I would imagine you dont want to cross feminized with a landrace strain ??? Or does it matter?

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I haven't started researching it yet but i have some regular seeds and someone is going to swap seeds with me and throw in some of their strains. Without looking it up but I would imagine you dont want to cross feminized with a landrace strain ??? Or does it matter?
In all honesty, I wouldn't know. I have never grown a feminized plant from seed. I have never researched the subject either. Feminized seeds were frowned upon when they first came into existence, but that is because new and different is scary haha. My guess would be that a lot of females from S1s have been utilized in breeding. What that does to the gene pool, I couldn't say. I hope to reverse some females to create feminized seed one day, so I will definitely research that subject more at that time. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

In all honesty, I wouldn't know. I have never grown a feminized plant from seed. I have never researched the subject either. Feminized seeds were frowned upon when they first came into existence, but that is because new and different is scary haha. My guess would be that a lot of females from S1s have been utilized in breeding. What that does to the gene pool, I couldn't say. I hope to reverse some females to create feminized seed one day, so I will definitely research that subject more at that time. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
My Obama Kush are S1's I get the F1's but what does S1 stand for again?

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

My Obama Kush are S1's I get the F1's but what does S1 stand for again?
S1 means the first generation of a "selfed" plant. Selfing is reversing a female cutting, collecting pollen from that cut and then pollinating a female cutting from that same plant. Where did you get the Obama Kush S1s? Is that @Nspecta's work? Positive vibes...

~nugzz

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

S1 means the first generation of a "selfed" plant. Selfing is reversing a female cutting, collecting pollen from that cut and then pollinating a female cutting from that same plant. Where did you get the Obama Kush S1s? Is that @Nspecta's work? Positive vibes...

~nugzz
I got them from CSI Portland. Buzzer turned me on to them. I took this picture earlier today.
20200523 122200

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Hi mate how much calcium are you giving them I can seed little white dots on the serrated margin of the leaves ?
Whatever is in the soil, earth dust, and filtered tap water. You messing with me? LOL cant tell. But I do see some calcium def on one of the Obama's. My tap is high PPM. 800 ish if I remember correctly.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

@One drop I see what you are talking about now. Thought you were messing with me maybe referring to the couple little frost specs haha what does that represent?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
@One drop I see what you are talking about now. Thought you were messing with me maybe referring to the couple little frost specs haha what does that represent?
It’s getting to much calcium I’d say from the water you using it’s all good if you were adding it as well you could run into ph lock out , that the first place you see it manifesting itself on the entire leaf margin . And no I’m not messing with you buddy this isn’t that kind of site , I have your best interest at heart .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
The runoff part confuses me. My feeble mind doesn't comprehend how runoff works. Are you flushing last batch of nute salts that the plant didn't consume???
Run off is just some of the new feed you have put through which if you have given enough to creat run off it helps flush out some of the previous feeds which if no run off accrues the plant is left in a toxic salt build up that’s why I use every Friday night as Flush em out Friday I use ph correct water and flush away . 😇

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
The best seed is going to come from A - Male & A- Female of same strain , knowing exactly what your crossing with I have found in the many years of cultivating, I did a NL # 1 male and female this summer and I’m looking forward to see how many go female I’m hoping 1 male in 5 females would be a nice average I’m planing on that all of Australia, goes the same way Our Australian Capital has and let us grow 4 plants in back yard , ive got every thing in place ready to be in ground ASAP .

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

Some BUBBA, some purp, some widow some rhino and some g13 making good progress... Still a couple things I fucked up and wish I didn't, but sh!+ Will be better when I'm back in CLAY! It's waaaay easy to over-love these B* when ur rooted in dirt. I bet probably 95% of what everyone thinks are "deficiencies".... Ya probably just overwatered the fuckers and then rushed trying to fix it, yep got me too🤦🏼‍♂️

IMG 20200524 001130578
IMG 20200524 001116591
IMG 20200523 214016673
IMG 20200523 153417757
IMG 20200524 000913479
IMG 20200523 204225494
IMG 20200523 204159725
IMG 20200523 204113695
Swampland.J701

Swampland.J701

I like the looks and sound of that cultivar. I am harvesting my first female from my Tropicanna Cookies F2s tomorrow. She is a nice mix of orange and doughy smells, with almost black foliage and beautiful purple on the buds. I pollinated a more Tangie leaning phenotype with my Tropicanna Cookies F2 male that I kept to make F3s. I am also going to use some more of that male's pollen to pollinate a Yeti OG F2 female tomorrow. The Yeti OG F2 female smells like peanut butter and pickles haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Thanks Stanknugzz, also I apologize for the slow response it's been one of those days! My plans were to make F3s as well but I had a cookies/GG4 cross from Elev8 some years ago that was very nice so I went with Strawberry Glue instead! I will probably order TC2 again at some point, I am a sucker for that orange flavor too! Take care and Have a blessed weekend!✌

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Thanks Stanknugzz, also I apologize for the slow response it's been one of those days! My plans were to make F3s as well but I had a cookies/GG4 cross from Elev8 some years ago that was very nice so I went with Strawberry Glue instead! I will probably order TC2 again at some point, I am a sucker for that orange flavor too! Take care and Have a blessed weekend!✌
Truly no apology necessary on the response. Life is always more important than the internet. I can't promise anything, as the seeds have at least 3 more weeks before they will even be ready to harvest, but I would be down to send you some of the F3s to look through if you wanted. I only pollinated one branch, but I also have pollen frozen, plus two cuts of the Tropicanna Cookies F2 male that I kept and also cuttings of all of my females, so I should be able to make more F3s again. I truly appreciate the well wishes on my weekend! Same to you brother! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Top Bottom