Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

Fucking working for the past week to get my big room up and running(got it early this am) sidetracked working, ddnt make it to these girls before lights out to feed them, then slept thru my alarm, brought on a bit of a deficiency, fkn painful to see after such a good run but still extremely happy with the results, just not going to be quite as "photo ready"😆 as id like it to be 🤬🤬
fuckhumanerror!🖕">#🖕fuckhumanerror!🖕
Sry for the repost ddnt realize I did that, my phone prob had a seizure again, usually happens no on the days that end with a y lol fucking technology....

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Looks great Burnzy! But how do you know its 6 days?
A couple different recommendations from different farmers. Trichs are most cloudy with about 15% amber. I like an uplifting high. Starting to see little signs of fox tailing, nothing serious. Hold tight for a couple mins and I’ll snap a shot a lights on.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

A couple different recommendations from different farmers. Trichs are most cloudy with about 15% amber. I like an uplifting high. Starting to see little signs of fox tailing, nothing serious. Hold tight for a couple mins and I’ll snap a shot a lights on.

Mostly cloudy with a touch of amber is when i like to cut too.

Top Bottom