Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
You want to store it in glass jars mate not plastic bags a lot of your trichomes will get stick to side of the bag and not in your lungs .... Od .
You think glass does a better job of that? I was thinking about purchasing some silicone bags (or containers) for this purpose. Especially since I'm thinking more concentrates might be in my future.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
It's better than plastic bags Cobba I guess you can use silicon you will have to suck it and see Frankster I've been using glass for all my growing years over 35 years now not going to change now when your on a good thing stick to it . Keep us posted on the containers if you get some . Od .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
And the frost is coming in ☺️ loving these Strawberry Lights #1
@One drop
Beautiful Mike I just finished up trimming the 2 little tester plants I did got 1/2 a Zip of them in glass curing for a while first I yanked them at 10 weeks would of liked to go to 12 but your cheese dawgs were barking at me to get them into Tent #3 they got some nice terps n stacks of trichomes on them .... Good luck in the harvest brother man .

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Beautiful Mike I just finished up trimming the 2 little tester plants I did got 1/2 a Zip of them in glass curing for a while first I yanked them at 10 weeks would of liked to go to 12 but your cheese dawgs were barking at me to get them into Tent #3 they got some nice terps n stacks of trichomes on them .... Good luck in the harvest brother man .
Can't wait to see the cheesedawgs done mine was fail lol I chopped and dried for butter later.... I'm so behind on the edibles I have a lot of good trim to use up too still hah

Eight

Eight

You think glass does a better job of that? I was thinking about purchasing some silicone bags (or containers) for this purpose. Especially since I'm thinking more concentrates might be in my future.

Sillicone leaches thc. I've heard not to use it for storage either.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
It's better than plastic bags Cobba I guess you can use silicon you will have to suck it and see Frankster I've been using glass for all my growing years over 35 years now not going to change now when your on a good thing stick to it . Keep us posted on the containers if you get some . Od .

Yea, I've got a bunch of snapware I bought years ago for curing, and I've recently noticed that sometimes it gets so thick, I can peel the resin off the bottom and sides of the containers with my thumb nail, the probem with that, is that there could be some mirco-plastic in there as well, with the glass, that issue is eliminated, you can clean or scratch it out, and it's still recoverable. Or even use a solvent to recover it if you want.

Latest posts

Top Bottom