Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HumongousDungus

HumongousDungus

Hi guys. First time grower here.

Here's a girl that survived through sheer stubbornness despite my black thumb, Trichome shots taken with my phone camera looking through a cheap loupe. I took these photos so I have grow-time image references for future grows.

I appreciate any advice and or criticism that would lead to frostier buds.

Longbottom Fighter F2 Starfighter Pheno (Star Fighter F2 X Long Bottom Leaf) by GLG. Photos taken 5 weeks into flower. (Sprouted June 16th).

The girl:
20200925 082826

Red supplemental light for leaning branches I didn't have the heart to trim.

The primary cola

Focus on lower portion of the nug.
20200925 083131

Focus on the top of nug.

Sugar Leaf Shot from lower larf:

One of the many larfy buds I picked from the lower portion of the plant:
20200925 101204

I noticed a lot of tiny little flies and one weird, dark, trichome.
20200923 102801

I dried and smoked around 1 g of dried larf in a session out of curiosity. Didn't get high. I'm thinking the larf wasn't ready, but validation from someone who uses flower would be appreciated!

Smells moderately skunky, citrus and damp wood, light on pine. Heavy nose of wet tomato vines. Drying the larf left a very strong odor. The smoke was unpalatable for me. I'm not much of a flower smoker because I can't stand the taste so I'll do my best to describe it objectively: VERY smooth smoke despite a quick 3 hour dry with no cure and untrimmed sugar leaves included, sweet, lots of smoke but light on smoke flavor, heavy tomato stem smell/flavor. I'm sure those of you who appreciate bud would love this flavor though. For reference, I also can't stand the flavor of beers, wines, and other spirits for the same reason why I hate the flavor of flower. Made me gag every toke :(.

It is a curse to love cannabis but hate smoking it.

*EDIT*
Corrected grammatical errors. Added additional information for clarity.

Last edited:
Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Hi guys. First time grower here.

Here's a girl that survived through sheer stubbornness despite my black thumb, Trichome shots taken with my phone camera looking through a cheap loupe. I took these photos so I have grow-time image references for future grows.

I appreciate any advice and or criticism that would lead to frostier buds.

Longbottom Fighter F2 Starfighter Pheno (Star Fighter F2 X Long Bottom Leaf) by GLG. Photos taken 5 weeks into flower. (Sprouted June 16th).

The girl:
View attachment 1036484
Red supplemental light for leaning branches I didn't have the heart to trim.

The primary cola
View attachment 1036486

Focus on lower portion of the nug.
View attachment 1036488

Focus on the top of nug.
View attachment 1036491

Sugar Leaf Shot from lower larf:
View attachment 1036489

One of the many larfy buds I picked from the lower portion of the plant:
View attachment 1036492

I noticed a lot of tiny little flies and one weird, dark, trichome.
View attachment 1036493

I dried and smoked around 1 g of dried larf in a session out of curiosity. Didn't get high. I'm thinking the larf wasn't ready, but validation from someone who uses flower would be appreciated!

Smells moderately skunky, citrus and damp wood, light on pine. Heavy nose of wet tomato vines. Drying the larf left a very strong odor. The smoke was unpalatable for me. I'm not much of a flower smoker because I can't stand the taste so I'll do my best to describe it objectively: VERY smooth smoke despite a quick 3 hour dry with no cure and untrimmed sugar leaves included, sweet, lots of smoke but light on smoke flavor, heavy tomato stem smell/flavor. I'm sure those of you who appreciate bud would love this flavor though. For reference, I also can't stand the flavor of beers, wines, and other spirits for the same reason why I hate the flavor of flower. Made me gag every toke :(.

It is a curse to love cannabis but hate smoking it.

*EDIT*
Corrected grammatical errors. Added additional information for clarity.
What's the bug on the leaf m8. And I'll send u my address. Send me ya flowers I'll smoke emm n let u know the results lol. Look good m8..

Latest posts

Top Bottom