• Tagged users None
DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

As was this Chemdog #4
SmartSelect 20201003 020918 Instagram
SmartSelect 20201003 021021 Instagram

Terpz719

Terpz719

My stupid plant keeps spitting out damn white pistils..swore id be done this week... can someone tell me how to get em to stop and finish already..? I have 0 concern for yield loss and just want and need em done asap... im using 14/10 lighting now as a last ditch effort to get done before our yearly inspection next week.. (i am 9 weeks into 12/12)
Thank you guys for any help.. and sorry for thread jacking .. it just seemed like this thread has alot of well informed growers in it lol
If the trikes are where you want them then chop. Pretty much everything I've grown will kick out the odd new flower or two till the very end.

jamk911

jamk911

any way to speed this up.. i am at 10/14 light rn.. screw yields..i need em to finish.. they got too big and wont make it to the end if they snap in half l9l

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
When your plants dont support themselves even a little bit and you cant even move em 3 feet to the tub to flush... meh soo scared a branchll snap.. i just had a 4 foot long cola bend to the ground and not break lol.. soo durable
cannabis cobs from the cob light, LOL

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
any way to speed this up.. i am at 10/14 light rn.. screw yields..i need em to finish.. they got too big and wont make it to the end if they snap in half l9l
patience grasshopper, there not going to "grow" bigger at this point, just swell in size and potency, huge oil production only happens in the last days leading up to harvest. All the stems have pretty much stopped growing at this point. If your concerned about height, tie something to some of the top branches that weigh it down, so that it's got some counterweight on it.

jamk911

jamk911

O nah i aint worried about size.. i got alot of issues.. just need em done... now...
Its ..yeah...here and we got yearly inspection ina week..
And i cant water em appropriately anymore lol..
Theres other reasons but theyre personal.. just need em done.. thought theyd be ready to chop by now.. week 9 flower

jamk911

jamk911

Bout to water the other plant now . And this one is shorter but actually worse the branches may as well just lay on the ground lolll all my branches just lean on the walls in my closet .. good center lighting ig loll

jamk911

jamk911

This kinda relates to the post.. it involves making my frostiest flowers. Sry ugh lol
are these considered cloudy or clear trichomes .. ugh the calyxes have begun blowing up on this one
20201003 204950

jamk911

jamk911

My girls at wal mart tryna find one right now..
This is my first grow :/ figured my phone would zoom enough in .. guess not lol..
Know what sectio. Itd be in in wal mart? Jewelry?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
My girls at wal mart tryna find one right now..
This is my first grow :/ figured my phone would zoom enough in .. guess not lol..
Know what sectio. Itd be in in wal mart? Jewelry?
no clue.

jamk911

jamk911

Anything at wal mart thatd work? My girl says they dont got loupes.. she tried to get me a magnifying glass LOL

jamk911

jamk911

mails messed up rn in the usa..
I ordered a tds tester took a month and i finally just got a refund lol

Top Bottom