• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tokeymcweedy

tokeymcweedy

20201027 221846

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Some people hate foxtailing but I personally love it. I haven't had a plant foxtail yet but the first strain I get that does it I'm cloning haha I don't understand why people hate it soo much? Doesn't it just result in more overall bud?
Cfc don't want to sound dumb but what is foxtailing. Is it something I shud look out for. Nice bud by the way

b8kd

b8kd

DuctTape from Archive Portland. Outdoor grow using all organic nutrients. I took this photo a few days ago while it sat on the chopping block. I had seven different strains from Archive and this one definitely was the stickiest. I’ve been impressed by the others but this one just blew it out of the water.

AFEF54EF 0FF0 4CCE A6EC 27DFF7D7B890

Sh311Sh0ck3d

Sh311Sh0ck3d

what kind of lamp gets it so dark like this? Is this all just good genetics. That is something I'm trying to learn. The photos on seed sites will show these beautiful dark leaves, but once you get it started how do you ensure the really robust dark? Any recommendations for reading?
So dark? The background in the photo? That's probably taken in the flower room just before the lights come on, or after they go off. The plant looks like the light hitting it is from the flash of the camera.

Top Bottom