Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Love it, looks old school and earthy. These pretty looking new cultivars look nice but I'm just a sucker for some proper looking green.

Getting jealous here, I'm down to a Q or so of bits nd pieces, BigNug went 2 weeks longer than usual so my personal stash has had to stretch further than anticipated. Still a week or so to go to dry. Good job there's 1lb of infused oil there 😁

Thanks. These are some of the last CH9 seed plants i have left. Been finishing up old packs. Some of these open packs are likely 10 years old now. Germination rates have suffered and maybe plant health some too. Going to miss ch9. We have long parted ways now. I will always thank and respect Pete the breeder and how much he helped me learn this craft. Shame we argued and stopped communicating. We are both at fault. Sorry Pete.

Had to say that. Back to our regularly scheduled program. :-)

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Did the thrips get ya this round onedrop?
I got em in my flower room right now and luckily start trimming in a week because they are really going now lol

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Did the thrips get ya this round onedrop?
I got em in my flower room right now and luckily start trimming in a week because they are really going now lol
No thrips down here no bugs on my crops bro . I use this as my safety net . Only in veg 3 to 5 days apart works like a dream .

C3BCD190 7157 432F 93F9 7FC3DFED5B88
Top Bottom