• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Do you think?

I have probably 15-20% amber..
Due to come down Wednesday. Maybe I’m missing something? 🧐
Where are you looking? I don't go by just amber trichs, especially not ones on sugar leaves or the top bud. I go by the overall look of the plant first, and then monitor trichs only after it looks done. You still have a lot of visible puffy hairs in those pics, a sign its not ready yet.

Blakeja

Blakeja

Where are you looking? I don't go by just amber trichs, especially not ones on sugar leaves or the top bud. I go by the overall look of the plant first, and then monitor trichs only after it looks done. You still have a lot of visible puffy hairs in those pics, a sign its not ready yet.
Thanks for speaking up, I have always gone by the tops.. will be flushed this Wednesday.. now what? Go back to feed for a week and flush again for a week?

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
Thanks for speaking up, I have always gone by the tops.. will be flushed this Wednesday.. now what? Go back to feed for a week and flush again for a week?
What you should do is run water through the pot until runoff ppm drops below 500. Then once a day for the first 3 days give enough water to get some runoff but not a ton, just enough to check ppm. When ppm is blow 300 you're OK to just water when the pot becomes a bit dry. The plant will slow down its uptake near the end so it might only need water once every other day or once every few days. If you keep it overly saturated it can force too much water into the plant and cause bud rot(DB's style).

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I look directly into the thick of the bud, with a loop or something... But that's just me.. I don't 'pry" it apart, but I do look down into there.

Then again, I do occasionally pry buds away, especially if I feel density is becoming an issue, and I want to mitigate any problems with mold, and help the bud, help itself find space, to finish in...

0   Copy 2
11   Copy   Copy
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
@MIMedGrower Gary Payton clone being sold for 2k right now through a clone vendor on I believe Instagram.😄

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You mean the $1000 lumpy cut? 😁Yes it is but I got it for free. Smells like straight green apples right now.

dont know who lumpy is but his fans might be exaggerating his fame, no? Don’t get me wrong your plant looks great. Just not elite so much.

have any of these Instagram flavors of the month plants been as great as the hype?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
dont know who lumpy is but his fans might be exaggerating his fame, no? Don’t get me wrong your plant looks great. Just not elite so much.

have any of these Instagram flavors of the month plants been as great as the hype?
Looks on par with most of the other stuff I get. It is interesting smelling though.
As far as the hype of course not. But it’s usually not smokers buying them. people who want to s1 them and sell those or turn around and sell clones themselves.
Also if your customers are paying an extra 50-$100 extra per ounce it can payback quick.
Someone told me recently runtz is being sold for $300 an ounce in Oregon right now! This is only the beginning my friend. Call it the Kardashian effect.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Looks on par with most of the other stuff I get. It is interesting smelling though.
As far as the hype of course not. But it’s usually not smokers buying them. people who want to s1 them and sell those or turn around and sell clones themselves.
Also if your customers are paying an extra 50-$100 extra per ounce it can payback quick.
Someone told me recently runtz is being sold for $300 an ounce in Oregon right now! This is only the beginning my friend. Call it the Kardashian effect.

Michigan folk are too poor to pay more. Lol.

I do this so patients can pay less.

Latest posts

Top Bottom