Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Don't want to cause alarm, but looks like you might have a smidgen of botrytis there. Looks awfully suspect in the picsView attachment 1122608View attachment 1122609
Na just a dead leaf bit stuck to the trichomes on the bud nothing to worry about guys Botrytis free is me I use this to control .
IMG 20210510 070910 453
IMG 20210510 070910 476
@Dirtbag
IMG 20210510 070910 465

RookieBC

RookieBC

My new strain CHERRY 🍒 Cheese 🧀 Villance F1 female freshly dusted with F1 same strain male F2 seeds here I come . Od. View attachment 1122626View attachment 1122627View attachment 1122628
I didn't read the post so I was like oh shit he thinks he's got the kills and it's powdered mildew then I saw the brush and was like no!!!! you try and sweep off PM your making it Airborne and before you know it it's a Sean Connery movie in the Jungle where a mysterious plague is sweeping through the jungle blocking out photosynthesis and our planet's lungs are slowly choker away until the always wise Sean Connery pull out a broom and sweeps the world back from the edge of extinction. Upon further review you're either collecting Pollen or pollination is happening I hope the latter because unless we start giving transrights to Marijuana you don't want to pass the Hermie gene down the line because st first you get some hot daughters for 100k in surgery each that are rich but the next generation are where it all starts to go wrong and 2 generations after your growing ABC at 3.2% THC and 0.6%CBD and 96.2% Ugly with balls and buds that gets itself pregnant all the time

RookieBC

RookieBC

Don't want to cause alarm, but looks like you might have a smidgen of botrytis there. Looks awfully suspect in the picsView attachment 1122608View attachment 1122609
Oh shit that's some B Cinerea fo sho. There is a little thing I've been researching and is totally not BrobScience I swear about BC ReaRae (I call it that cause I'ma make it my bitch). I shared my knowledge with Anna Shwabe who is like a Marijuana pHd or plant Dr works out of a lab in Denver and she had never come across the study but it was something they were considering looking into but I just happened to have stumbled upon a scientific paper one night because my plants were sleeping and I was bored so I was searching through scientific journals like any total loser does and came across and interesting study about a certain fruit and our old friend Botrytis Cinerea and how they were able to fully inhibit the growth of the bacteria using 3 completely organic substances most people have at home I'm currently working on a little something something I plan on testing in September/October and if Anna hasn't stolen my idea with her fancy science labs and best me to it then I wanna work out the chemical process and bottle it and save everybodies Buds. Unfortunately I'm not well versed enough in removing properties in a liquid and isolating what works and what doesn't and seeing if I can get the mixture not to work without the smell and flavour being transfered to the buds and without using water that could create more spots for the fuzzy grey to spread to.its times like these I wish I would have went to university for something worthwhile not... Aww shit I lost it what was I talking about again?

RookieBC

RookieBC

Na just a dead leaf bit stuck to the trichomes on the bud nothing to worry about guys Botrytis free is me I use this to control . View attachment 1122613View attachment 1122614 @Dirtbag View attachment 1122615
Hypochlorous Acid although non toxic and non EU and skin irritating is a great disinfectant Nat first unread hydrochloric acid and was like don't mix that with Hydrogen Peroxide or you'll die from the sulphuric acid it creates. That stuff works? Only thing I don't like is it normally is used for its amazing property of deodorizing whatever it comes into contact with. hypochlorous acid has been tested to remove up to 99% of foul odours including garbage, rotten meat, toilet, stool and urine odours is this what you want to spray on your stash? The fact it reacts with DNA and RNA nucleotides and Amino acids and may interfere with its functions is either a great thing or a horrible thing I don't know lol I'm not smart enough. It's great for bacteria that's bad but bad for bacteria that's good, it is found in white blood cells I believe so it can't be all bad. Have you noticed a reduction in smells when sprayed on your crops?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I didn't read the post so I was like oh shit he thinks he's got the kills and it's powdered mildew then I saw the brush and was like no!!!! you try and sweep off PM your making it Airborne and before you know it it's a Sean Connery movie in the Jungle where a mysterious plague is sweeping through the jungle blocking out photosynthesis and our planet's lungs are slowly choker away until the always wise Sean Connery pull out a broom and sweeps the world back from the edge of extinction. Upon further review you're either collecting Pollen or pollination is happening I hope the latter because unless we start giving transrights to Marijuana you don't want to pass the Hermie gene down the line because st first you get some hot daughters for 100k in surgery each that are rich but the next generation are where it all starts to go wrong and 2 generations after your growing ABC at 3.2% THC and 0.6%CBD and 96.2% Ugly with balls and buds that gets itself pregnant all the time
Right you didn't read you just jumped boots n all wow really right ..

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Oh shit that's some B Cinerea fo sho. There is a little thing I've been researching and is totally not BrobScience I swear about BC ReaRae (I call it that cause I'ma make it my bitch). I shared my knowledge with Anna Shwabe who is like a Marijuana pHd or plant Dr works out of a lab in Denver and she had never come across the study but it was something they were considering looking into but I just happened to have stumbled upon a scientific paper one night because my plants were sleeping and I was bored so I was searching through scientific journals like any total loser does and came across and interesting study about a certain fruit and our old friend Botrytis Cinerea and how they were able to fully inhibit the growth of the bacteria using 3 completely organic substances most people have at home I'm currently working on a little something something I plan on testing in September/October and if Anna hasn't stolen my idea with her fancy science labs and best me to it then I wanna work out the chemical process and bottle it and save everybodies Buds. Unfortunately I'm not well versed enough in removing properties in a liquid and isolating what works and what doesn't and seeing if I can get the mixture not to work without the smell and flavour being transfered to the buds and without using water that could create more spots for the fuzzy grey to spread to.its times like these I wish I would have went to university for something worthwhile not... Aww shit I lost it what was I talking about again?
Yeah you lost all of us on that rave let us know when you come down .....

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hypochlorous Acid although non toxic and non EU and skin irritating is a great disinfectant Nat first unread hydrochloric acid and was like don't mix that with Hydrogen Peroxide or you'll die from the sulphuric acid it creates. That stuff works? Only thing I don't like is it normally is used for its amazing property of deodorizing whatever it comes into contact with. hypochlorous acid has been tested to remove up to 99% of foul odours including garbage, rotten meat, toilet, stool and urine odours is this what you want to spray on your stash? The fact it reacts with DNA and RNA nucleotides and Amino acids and may interfere with its functions is either a great thing or a horrible thing I don't know lol I'm not smart enough. It's great for bacteria that's bad but bad for bacteria that's good, it is found in white blood cells I believe so it can't be all bad. Have you noticed a reduction in smells when sprayed on your crops?
It's delivered by root take up .

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
You doing that stuff in solo's Od? I think that's going to be my preferred method for now on actually. Fuck all that heavy lifting. 12-16oz is more than big enough, especially for replicating cultivars. That way I can also get more in, weed out the undesirables a bit better. Focus on casting a wider net.

Just finished transferring the shot glasses into beer glasses, and that will be the end of the line, for a good amount of them. I'm really impressed with this method, but it keeps me busy. You certainly cant neglect them, or you'll pay the price, quick. So it cuts both directions.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
You doing that stuff in solo's Od? I think that's going to be my preferred method for now on actually. Fuck all that heavy lifting. 12-16oz is more than big enough, especially for replicating cultivars. That way I can also get more in, weed out the undesirables a bit better. Focus on casting a wider net.

Just finished transferring the shot glasses into beer glasses, and that will be the end of the line, for a good amount of them. I'm really impressed with this method, but it keeps me busy, and you cant neglect them, or you'll pay the price, quick.
Not solo cup Frank but a squat round 16 oz pot I find solo cups tip over and get to tall the squat pots come with a tray as well holds 8 pots no fuss.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Yea, I suppose they do, you've got to get a bunch of them together, then rope them up or something, I suppose. Maybe I need to invent a stand for them. These are just starting to get frosty. But they are my frostiest buds right now. Hopefully will have the perpetual in all cycles soon.

All Early Miss Autos.
IMG 20210510 031912232 BURST000 COVER TOP

Last edited:
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Pm me your address and I'll send over a plastic tray you can turn it upside down and the solo cups will sit in it I'll drag one out and get a pic off to you won't cost much it's light .
526E07CE 83C5 4E1F 99D5 7283733D3286
CC05D60A 1C92 4CD1 ADD5 6779A085FACD

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Pm me your address and I'll send over a plastic tray you can turn it upside down and the solo cups will sit in it I'll drag one out and get a pic off to you won't cost much it's light .View attachment 1122681View attachment 1122682
Hmm, I think the shipping would be crazy. I'm wondering if I look around, maybe I can find something similar up here. LOL, Probably get them for free over at Fred Meyer. Seattle is a world away, but I could go down to the docks, if you put it on a boat floating in this direction. But I bet it would cost $75++ in shipping.

Great looking internoding there btw, you've really got that down well these days.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hmm, I think the shipping would be crazy. I'm wondering if I look around, maybe I can find something similar up here. LOL, Probably get them for free over at Fred Meyer. Seattle is a world away, but I could go down to the docks, if you put it on a boat floating in this direction. But I bet it would cost $75++ in shipping.

Great looking internoding there btw, you've really got that down well these days.
Head out to a nursery they may have something similar and probably give you some , I’m going to see how many I can fit in a 3x3 ..... might do a mighty solo cup magic carpet grow .

Top Bottom