Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I've got a strain that I'm growing out called sour apple, hoping it's a good one. One of the vendors I work with sent it too me, supposed to be a special strain, but I've never really smoked anything like that before.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I've got a strain that I'm growing out called sour apple, hoping it's a good one. One of the vendors I work with sent it too me, supposed to be a special strain, but I've never really smoked anything like that before.
That should be dank, from some google searching I found out apple fritters is sour apple x animal cookies. Take that with a grain of salt though as leafly saystje orgins are unknown lol.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
That should be dank, from some google searching I found out apple fritters is sour apple x animal cookies. Take that with a grain of salt though as leafly saystje orgins are unknown lol.
Actually, I think he sent the animal cookies also. I've got that one going also, I believe it's some sort of cookies anyhow. Never was a tremendous cookie fan, and those plants are really finicky plants, at least the first one I tried was.

I don't like messing with plants that are really super light sensitive, because I don't have a proper bulletproof setup for those kinds of strains. It's just a limiting factor for my current setup, stick with what works. Even my flowering tent has some pin holes in it, and I can see the light sometimes showing though the stitches, holding the material together. Plus, I don't like being limited in giving plant care, and I can't do those things, while maintaining a total blackout. All it takes is one slip-up, and everything is garbage. Plus, Indica's, or their leaning hybrids, tend to suit me very well.

Have no idea what's going to happen when this Pure Thai landrace starts flowering. Guess I"ll have to be on my toes,

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Actually, I think he sent the animal cookies also. I've got that one going also, I believe it's some sort of cookies anyhow. Never was a tremendous cookie fan, and those plants are really finicky plants, at least the first one I tried was.

I don't like messing with plants that are really super light sensitive, because I don't have a proper bulletproof setup for those kinds of strains. It's just a limiting factor for my current setup. Even my flowering tent has some pin holes in it, and I can see the light sometimes showing though the stitches, holding the material together.
Ya I don’t try to cater to hard to anyone strain. Get in where you fit in is what I tell the girls.
Be sure to run that animal cookies at least once she should impress!

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Ya I don’t try to cater to hard to anyone strain. Get in where you fit in is what I tell the girls.
Be sure to run that animal cookies at least once she should impress!
Isn't it a more specific or rare terpene profiles that sets these strains apart? Caryophyllene or Linalool maybe?
I've got a Bruce Banner coming up, I believe, hoping that's a good one also. Will be the first time seeing that one too.

I got to thin out this place today, before I fuck things up. Overload can shred all the good work I've done, so far.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Isn't it a more specific or rare terpene profiles that sets these strains apart? Caryophyllene or Linalool maybe?
I've got a Bruce Banner coming up, I believe, hoping that's a good one also. Will be the first time seeing that one too.

I got to thin out this place today, before I fuck things up. Overload can shred all the good work I've done, so far.
Your absolutely right and is why I don’t understand the willingness to cough out so much money for elite clones. There a dime an dozen lol.
And I agree overloading has been a problem with me in the past as well. People keep sending me strains and it’s like wooo wooo slow down people!

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Your absolutely right and is why I don’t understand the willingness to cough out so much money for elite clones. There a dime an dozen lol.
And I agree overloading has been a problem with me in the past as well. People keep sending me strains and it’s like wooo wooo slow down people!
Not everyone has the hookups.
Sure, when I was hitting 30 lights, everybody wanted to hook me up with cuts to grow out... But now?😆
Maybe I need to be more friendly?

@Frankster
You were sent all those clones?... Or you were sent the seeds of those plants?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Completely dumbfounded at what this plant produced, brought me back to 1980ish if only I could remember exactly where........?
Hit and smelled just like I remembered...
Gas with a hint of weed:)
Pheno keeper!!
Thanks CSI Humboldt/Founding Fathers genetics:)
6113D7C7 48F4 4FDA B795 52F84E8B3CC8
06D07C7B E6DA 4874 86A2 A2BC9DC4F10D

Top Bottom