Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ILgrower

@GNick55 them hash balls look incredible , well done.

do they stay relatively soft once they cool down or do they harden up ?
after time they will harden up, from where I harvested mine, I listened to a lot of these people in the past, you have to stick with your instincts, I ended up throwing so many buds away due to holding too long, my motto is to grow while I'm, smoking when I am about to run out I am about to harvest keep the cycle going, not holding weed for long periods of time, reminds me back in the early 90s of holding onto those bricks, you can scrape it off your hands after harvest

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
after time they will harden up, from where I harvested mine, I listened to a lot of these people in the past, you have to stick with your instincts, I ended up throwing so many buds away due to holding too long, my motto is to grow while I'm, smoking when I am about to run out I am about to harvest keep the cycle going, not holding weed for long periods of time, reminds me back in the early 90s of holding onto those bricks, you can scrape it off your hands after harvest
If you know what your doing you can store weed for a really long time.

MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 1580

Pre 98 bubba x Original OG. I call this pheno, Lemondrop.

klauskuhn

klauskuhn

The two Kosher Kush plants from my first grow in 2021 were fairly frosty, despite surviving experimental training attempts and eventually nasty nute burn during flower after an experiment in fertilization. Here's hoping my 2nd grow from the leftover Kosher seeds turns out bigger and more frosty, now that they're in bigger pots and I learned what happens if I try to sneak much more than extra worm castings in to this living soil. The people who make it are nearby, and provide some big producers with the dank dirt, so this time I'll listen when he says it has all they need through to harvest.

20220214 2159043
Screenshot 20240213 2158442
KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

"Piñata" (Gelato 41 x Runtz)
Bred by Grounded Genetics
Cut from MuffinMan4.20 🇬🇧

Screenshot 20240216 2128052
Screenshot 20240216 2139222

"Frootz" -
(Apple Fritter x Runtz)
Bred by Grounded Genetics