Let's see your high "CTL" ratio strains.

• Thread starter Coir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Coir

Coir

I have been playing with a lot of different strains lately and have had some great and not so great as far as calyx to leaf ratio. I can think of thousands of other things I would rather be doing besides trimming and the high CTL ratio strains are definitely my favorites when it comes to that. So, lets see what your best ones are and maybe I can find some new ones to try out over the Summer.....
Lets see your high ctl ratio strains
Lets see your high ctl ratio strains 2
Lets see your high ctl ratio strains 3
Lets see your high ctl ratio strains 4

This has been a pretty nice surprise. A single seed that was really old that someone gave me. It's a cross between Shiskaberry and SFV OG Kush. Couldn't find much info about it but she's doing quite well.
Shot under the HPS so the colors are a bit off.

william76

william76

I have been playing with a lot of different strains lately and have had some great and not so great as far as calyx to leaf ratio. I can think of thousands of other things I would rather be doing besides trimming and the high CTL ratio strains are definitely my favorites when it comes to that. So, lets see what your best ones are and maybe I can find some new ones to try out over the Summer.....View attachment 415826 View attachment 415827 View attachment 415829 View attachment 415830

This has been a pretty nice surprise. A single seed that was really old that someone gave me. It's a cross between Shiskaberry and SFV OG Kush. Couldn't find much info about it but she's doing quite well.
Shot under the HPS so the colors are a bit off.
Yea,i hate. Trimmi too,i remember the old sensi shiva skunk had a real good ctl ratio,i also had a few cindy bx,s(moscas)that also had good ctl ratios,but the shiva they used to say you could throw your scissors away,i don't know if you could still get it unless you know somebody with an old cut,76

Coir

Coir

Yea,i hate. Trimmi too,i remember the old sensi shiva skunk had a real good ctl ratio,i also had a few cindy bx,s(moscas)that also had good ctl ratios,but the shiva they used to say you could throw your scissors away,i don't know if you could still get it unless you know somebody with an old cut,76
I would love nothing more than to be able to throw away my scissors! I will keep an eye out for that one.

Coir

Coir

Salmon Creek BB x Dubking is undergoing testing and that will be the first around with SCBB in it for awhile. KING SALMON is the name, should be around late summer or early fall :D
Keep me updated PLEASE!

Latest posts

Top Bottom