Let's see your outdoor grow 2022

• Thread starter DRan88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CrazyColas

CrazyColas

Wow. Some day when I grow up I want grow skills like yours! For now, I’m a 66-year old second year farmer, plowing forward with seed from last year’s monster of unknown genetics (origin Hawaii). One plant last year, another this in the same spot along with a couple of gallon container plants.
Off and running, FIMd twice to tame it some, with lots of interesting side growth. It’s planted in a patch of perennial cleome (spider flower). Praying for a girl:

B77B9778 4458 4A3B 8257 8621C7291E60
flowerdave

flowerdave

Have you snipped it yet? I have, hoping I won’t have a monster that needs staked
Yes i have pinched all my plants twice and that's all i will do. Last year she was 10 ft high and 10 ft wide. produced 2 lb of mighty fine bud. I know the staking is a pain. By the time she was finished i had 4 7 ft T-poles and a bunch of duct tape holding her together

MercDod

MercDod

Wow, It appears that some of you are into flower. Thats not the case for me here in VA. According to what I have read flower wont start for me until about mid July.

flowerdave

flowerdave

Wow, It appears that some of you are into flower. Thats not the case for me here in VA. According to what I have read flower wont start for me until about mid July.
Must be autos. Mine don't start till august