Let's see your outdoor grow 2022

• Thread starter DRan88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J.dub

J.dub

View attachment 1285758View attachment 1285759View attachment 1285760View attachment 1285761
Getting nervous, had a suv slow roll my house twice today that dosent belong to anyone on my street🤦🏻‍♂️
Garage girls should be done end of the week 🤞🤞🤞 outside girls will then transfer to the garage.
Not sure how I’m gonna dry these🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ This is a first grow, thought my basement was low enough humidity but it’s 67% now I gotta figure out a plan for this quantity….thoughts?🤷🏼‍♂️
Get some type of A/C up in that basement. If you have a big enough window unit and a window for it, put that in there, but it also is an access point and lowers your security, which you're also concerned about. I would look into renting or even buying a commercial spot cooler -- might be worth the cost, since it's self-contained, and would get the temp down as well as the humidity, which is going to sky rocket even more once you start loading it with plants. The difference in quality with the same bud will be astounding if you can keep it stable and close to 60/60 in there. You'll save all the potency, and all those volatile terps, which are extremely important parts of the high!

HWH

HWH

All this wind and rain lately had to take the mystery lady down.

755222E5 EEDD 450A 87ED D1727A00098E

J.dub

J.dub

The oldest of the Maui Wowie girls is getting real close! Whereas the other pheno like this, as well as the pheno that is a couple weeks behind, are still praising everyday still, the big girl has been in full senescence -- hardly drinking any water, lots of fading into various golden yellows, and some interesting purple stripes on the stalks and stems, as well as purple bracts. I took a small sample from one of the lower larfy areas with the purple bracts and stripes, and it's about 10% amber, with some purple trichs even, on the pistils that are receding, which is kind of unique. She's still packing on density as the bracts continue to swell up daily now, and even shooting some new pistils, likely because the daily sun is still so intense and warm, so I'm going to let her keep rolling!

IMG 0923 2

J.dub

J.dub

Hi all, new to the forum. First time grower. I currently have two plants. Not sure of the strains on either one, but have been calling my main Betty White lol. She's on day 44 of flowering, just thought I'd share some pics. I'd appreciate any comments, questions or critiques.
Lookin' good! Only constructive criticism I could give is that she looks a little leafy, stretchy, and green, but overall, she's a beaut! I couldn't see from the pics -- what size pot is she in? She looks like she could've used a bigger pot and a maybe more balanced soil to get the best yield out of a plant that size, but with the genetics being iffy, I could be off the mark, and you did masterfully 😃

Reactions: HWH
BaKiNaToR

BaKiNaToR

Thanks J.dub. She is actually outside. At week 1 of flower, she was about 7 foot. I had topped her, so I took and tied down the man branches and pruned her. Now in week 7, all the little branches have popped up. I'm hoping to get close to a pound from her. But mother nature is fighting me. Rain in the forecast for most of the next two weeks.
Lookin' good! Only constructive criticism I could give is that she looks a little leafy, stretchy, and green, but overall, she's a beaut! I couldn't see from the pics -- what size pot is she in? She looks like she could've used a bigger pot and a maybe more balanced soil to get the best yield out of a plant that size, but with the genetics being iffy, I could be off the mark, and you did masterfully

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Thanks J.dub. She is actually outside. At week 1 of flower, she was about 7 foot. I had topped her, so I took and tied down the man branches and pruned her. Now in week 7, all the little branches have popped up. I'm hoping to get close to a pound from her. But mother nature is fighting me. Rain in the forecast for most of the next two weeks.
Looks good. For future, dont strip so many leaves. And dont set an expected finish weight, youll usually end up disappointed. Not being mean by any means by saying this but that plant is not going to yeild a pound. I set my expectations low and then end up happy in the end.

BaKiNaToR

BaKiNaToR

Looks good. For future, dont strip so many leaves. And dont set an expected finish weight, youll usually end up disappointed. Not being mean by any means by saying this but that plant is not going to yeild a pound. I set my expectations low and then end up happy in the end.
I meant a pound wet Goodshit97 😉 The pics don't really do it justice. This pick was taken Sept 16th before the bracts started to swell. All the branches have kolas about this size(actually bigger now). But, whatever she give me I will appreciate 😁

IMG 20220916 153857069 HDR
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I meant a pound wet Goodshit97 😉 The pics don't really do it justice. This pick was taken Sept 16th before the bracts started to swell. All the branches have kolas about this size(actually bigger now). But, whatever she give me I will appreciate 😁
Awesome! I just dont like to see people dissatisfied with their grow!

B

BatmanPetersenc

One Grand Daddy Purple, one Lavender. (Short and tall, respectively.). Eight-ish weeks indoor, topped and trained (inexpertly). Surrounded by pile beans, corn, sunflowers, random flowers, carrots, clover ground over. I've overshadowed everything but the sunflowers. I've negatively affected the vegetable harvest. But them flowers tho!

PXL 20220924 131454041

PXL 20220919 225946781

PXL 20220919 224054426

Happy fall, y'all!!

J.dub

J.dub

Pretty good lighting this eve for pics, so I couldn't resist an addendum to my earlier post🤟
More pics of the older, lazy girl. Her days are numbered, but she's been awesome:
IMG 0925
IMG 0926

The little one, not too far behind, but still looking sporty and lively!
IMG 0927

The "fun" corner of the garden. It's also been a pleasure, and the most trouble-free part of the garden this year, and they've taken the sun and heat like a champ.
IMG 0924

Love this time of year!!

BaKiNaToR

BaKiNaToR

Pretty good lighting this eve for pics, so I couldn't resist an addendum to my earlier post🤟
More pics of the older, lazy girl. Her days are numbered, but she's been awesome:
View attachment 1285893View attachment 1285894

The little one, not too far behind, but still looking sporty and lively!
View attachment 1285895
The "fun" corner of the garden. It's also been a pleasure, and the most trouble-free part of the garden this year, and they've taken the sun and heat like a champ.
View attachment 1285892
Love this time of year!!
Beautiful🤟

stonymcpothead

stonymcpothead

Had to move my lady's inside due to renovation their living their eind in my bathroom ghehe.

IMG 20220926 WA0010
IMG 20220926 WA0008
IMG 20220926 WA0006
IMG 20220926 WA0002
IMG 20220926 WA0000
TSD

TSD

I had almost every issue that could happen in my climate except Mold.
Gonna budwash them just to be safe.
This year has bin a better than last year but still terrible.
I do outdoor and pretty much plan for every pest related issue imaginable every year, plus some new ones lol. My climate is not favorable in flower. I always bud wash. Good luck!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Man, this rain is going to be the death of my grow😔
This every morning mist from the dew and fog that just lays in my yard for hours is whats gonna kill my grow so i feel your pain. Part of growing outdoors i guess.

BaKiNaToR

BaKiNaToR

This every morning mist from the dew and fog that just lays in my yard for hours is whats gonna kill my grow so i feel your pain. Part of growing outdoors i guess.
This is the third day of rain. Forecasted through Wednesday. Today is day 45 of flower. I have a canopy over it but the wind is blowing. I'm out there shaking it like a polaroid picture

Latest posts

Top Bottom