Lets see your reveg plant

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

In this pic we have a bunch of cuts taken about 2 weeks after flipping.

The plant in the back had been cloned in flower and revegged, due to being in a tiny pot (light was 20/4). Gotta love that giant, single blade leaf.
IMG 6912

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i root it in water, then when i see roots put it in soil and set it on a box outside the tent. it gets light, but not any direct light. when i see it start its first leaf all curly and cute, i move it to sitting on the tent floor (well, it has a small gap to breathe), so a little light, about a week and i move her to good light.

as for feed, i use a supersoil mix, 1/3 in the bottom of the solo and cocoloco in the rest.

i would wait to feed it till you see the first leaf all curled up coming from the bud. then light feed. after about a week with the curly leaves popping up, feed more and she will go nuts. i didnt actually like that though. i try to get about 4 or 5 good branches then pull them to the side and take out the rest of the bud in the center.

when that tent wakes up i will take a pic of one ive flipped.

here is one im about to take the rest of the bud out, i like just the three or four on this one. i will let her go a few days then clean her up and flip her.

20211202 114221

this one i took all but a little. ill let her go a few days and clean up the bottom a bit.

20211202 114103

Madmax

Madmax

Here is mine. It was a unintentional reveg.
That reminds me of mine from last yr..i called it mrs clusterfuck..heres a sick plant that never grew in growroom so i threw it outside.dug it up out of the garden last week..dunno what i will do with it.
20211214 202750

GuySmiley

GuySmiley

Last year's grow were all clones taken from 3 females left to die on a friends back porch. The had seen at least 4 nightss below freezing. I took 12 cuttings, 4 from each mother. I went 11 for 12 on taking root. I used rooting powder and dirt in solo cups to get the job done.

Day of cutting

5 weeks later
1208201058a

Last edited:
Top Bottom