• Thread starter Kitsune Nyx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kitsune Nyx

Kitsune Nyx

Love of beauty is Taste.
The creation of beauty is Art.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

In the course of all this industrious growing, this... attentive love that we pour into our amazing plants, I think we all fall a little in love with a few special ones. Not just for their smoky gifts, but for the physical beauty they display while reaching for the sky.
Soooo...
think back(& by all means, if you have pics, feel free to brag a little *wink*) to the prettiest cannabis plant you remember. Maybe one you grew, maybe one that just caught your eye.

Who was(is) your favorite Lady?
(or fella... I suppose. LOL!)

Personally, I have a crush on Dr Grinspoon, with those long twiggy pompom flowers all perched up like a proper British garden heirloom. It's my misson, to grow her.
Until then, I dream of that taste, that clearheaded mental journey & I dream of seeing her crossing branches in the sun, with ladybugs all over her.

Now it's your turn.
*TAG*

:cat:

Power OG

Power OG

would have theres to many to choose from, so many lovely ladies, grand daddy purple, sour diesel, purple haze, blue dream, blue widow, lemon thai,chocalate thai,skunk#1,nothern lights,kush's and my #1 favorite is loompa's Headband. theres so many i cant choose, you would lock me up in room with all of them, and i still couldnt pick a favorite!

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

these were of a cross i made a couple years ago of a Pure Kush clone i'd gotten as a gift and a studly AK47 daddy i popped as a bean and whose sister is still in my collection.

105 0005

105 0004

...this one was the cross with my Chemdog D cut, also a gifted clone, lol.

103 0005

DSCI0003

...and the daddy responsible for all this, lol.

DSCI2526smll

...and just because, the preggo momma's.

DSCI2723smll

DSCI2724

...you DID invite pics, lol, i hope i didn't give you more than you'd bargained for.

peace, bozo

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...here, i took a step back, as it were, lol, anyway, you can see he was flowered in a 2liter coke bottle so he was never allowed to reach his full potential, and judging by the number of beans i got it wasn't needed.

DSCI2524smll

peace, bozo

Kitsune Nyx

Kitsune Nyx

Bozo...
I can only wonder what he would have done with oh say... 300 gal.
:cool:

Chickenman, I see all the supports(and yikes, that looks dense). Just how tall did that get? I admit, Blowfish isn't a strain I've had the pleasure of... but that blueberry brings back FOND memories! When I got this house, I let one grow kinda wild in the back yard. You've seen those people who go talk to their plants?...
*guilty*

Baba G, nice pic! I love that spread. Lovely!

Ssteely, what a nice way of showing off that frost. She looks very happy.

Thanks for the shares everyone!!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Bozo...
I can only wonder what he would have done with oh say... 300 gal.
:cool:

Chickenman, I see all the supports(and yikes, that looks dense). Just how tall did that get? I admit, Blowfish isn't a strain I've had the pleasure of... but that blueberry brings back FOND memories! When I got this house, I let one grow kinda wild in the back yard. You've seen those people who go talk to their plants?...
*guilty*

Baba G, nice pic! I love that spread. Lovely!

Ssteely, what a nice way of showing off that frost. She looks very happy.

Thanks for the shares everyone!!
Right around 6 ft tall.
I like dense.
I prefer to keep things simple, dirt, water light.
My nutes are composted goat manure top dressed every 10 days or so.

Kitsune Nyx

Kitsune Nyx

Well aint that sweet! Goat poo is might potent stuff!

I see that beak in your pic. Can I assume you have feathered ones, as well?
(I keep a few, so I have mad love for my girls.)

Top Bottom