lets talk overgrow.com

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

Buttloads of great growers and grow shows..... and "Heaven's Stairway"...which was basically THCBay on mega-steroids with hundreds upon hundreds of seed selections.
Anyone who was there will perk up when you say "coin packs".... LOL.

The day it went down sent shock waves across the globe. Folks were tearing down right and left and freakin big time. I personally had 3 orders in cue.....one of which actually showed up a week or so after the bust...but the other 2 shipments did not....so I was really freaked cus I figured my letter/order/address was prolly right on the desk when the Mounties came rushing in....

still have a buncha those coin packs....LOL....

Illmind

Illmind

where i first began.. hands down best strainguides, smoke reports n galleries i've ever seen.. n also very little drama or bs.. where i first saw subcool bog n rez among others.. bog had a dope gallery so did sub n h0megrown.. great seeds to be had to at the time the best if u ask me..

sky high

sky high

I think much of OG's success was due to the fact that, unlike today, there weren't hundreds of cannabis forums on the net. OG was where everyone migrated due to a lack of any other place to go...and that caused it to mushroom/grow exponentially.

Lotsa old heads....and for a long time....no KUSH. Just those old strains that sucked and don't measure up to the OG's/Kushes of today....according to many of the kiddies here, anyway.... LOL.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
When heavens stairway got popped a big big data base got shared wit leo globally n a lot of people had HUGE problems just fro ordering seeds.........I avoided that damn place pretty much cuz i was a cannaculture freaK qo
is that when marc emery went down?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
NAH THAT WAS WAY BEFORE eMERY GOT THE SCHLONG....I WAS FRIENDS WITH MARC N WHEN HE WENT ON msnbc saying he was the prince of pot n sent seeds to every country in the world.....he got popped not long after....i thought wtf is he doing man trust me the feds what they wanna know but you make it public in they technically got no choice.....there is NO ONE in the canna scene feds wont crus if they want to instantly.....Marcs still locked away....must suck with the way the "med" scene has blown up since n The USA is legalizing everywhere......
how many years did he get?..
TO BAD WE ARE A BUNCH OF TENT GROWERS LIKE BRUCEPEARLOWIN...OHH YEAH HOW COULD I FORGET WHAT HENNEPDESK SAID...LOL WE ARE JUST TOEMATOE GROWERS

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Those were more than likely "Dutch" skunk crosses, guys...that sweet skunk that resembles "skunk" only via the name tagged onto it.....like where we are going with "kush".
what was brendas skunk...mighty mite maybe?
edit...it was used a bunch by mighty might...just went back through it :)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Those were more than likely "Dutch" skunk crosses, guys...that sweet skunk that resembles "skunk" only via the name tagged onto it.....like where we are going with "kush".
hey brother lets say i was sitting on some beans that are labled bubba x bubba...is that a fairly pure kush?

soserthc1

soserthc1

how many years did he get?..
TO BAD WE ARE A BUNCH OF TENT GROWERS LIKE BRUCEPEARLOWIN...OHH YEAH HOW COULD I FORGET WHAT HENNEPDESK SAID...LOL WE ARE JUST TOEMATOE GROWERS
Damn bro what did you wake and bake with toematoe ??? dan quale can smell better than that....lol... interesting topic thou ... happy holidays my friend ....

soserthc1

soserthc1

lots of skunk and skunk crosses in 02...wth did they all go,,,,did the feds get all them from marc and burn them o_O
Shanti and Neville have them that is all they work with skunk , afgani , nl5 very interested in what all the older growers have to imput on this overgrown topic ? Are we at any risk posting so freely on here... ? What is the most populated forum these days ....?

sky high

sky high

Hard to say what they are. As far as I know, Bubba was a clone-only held by few until the S-1's hit OG via Organkid...so the crosses and projects to follow could have arisen in any number of ways.

never heard of brenda's skunk, BTW...

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Damn bro what did you wake and bake with toematoe ??? dan quale can smell better than that....lol... interesting topic thou ... happy holidays my friend ....
lol...it was i joke man ...i got in my box cause that dude said you had to b chosen to be a part of his forum..and we were just some tomato growers.....shoot boy im the worlds best backwards driver..all i need to know is where i been ..lol CARS

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I think much of OG's success was due to the fact that, unlike today, there weren't hundreds of cannabis forums on the net. OG was where everyone migrated due to a lack of any other place to go...and that caused it to mushroom/grow exponentially.

Lotsa old heads....and for a long time....no KUSH. Just those old strains that sucked and don't measure up to the OG's/Kushes of today....according to many of the kiddies here, anyway.... LOL.

This all blows me away. I would not even type the word weed into a web browser until about 3 years ago.

outwest

Top Bottom