lets talk overgrow.com

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
This all blows me away. I would not even type the word weed into a web browser until about 3 years ago.

outwest
thats about the same for me...my first was RIU and i couldnt even hardly type lol...some how i talked my woman into typing for me ...but when i came to the farm ,,,i learned real quick ,,cause she was like fuck that im not typing for you any more lol

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
thats about the same for me...my first was RIU and i couldnt even hardly type lol...some how i talked my woman into typing for me ...but when i came to the farm ,,,i learned real quick ,,cause she was like fuck that im not typing for you any more lol
and you could tell lol it looked like a some what smart person was typing ..

soserthc1

soserthc1

lol...it was i joke man ...i got in my box cause that dude said you had to b chosen to be a part of his forum..and we were just some tomato growers.....shoot boy im the worlds best backwards driver..all i need to know is where i been ..lol CARS
true , i remember that dude now , not sure if was more ignorant than Lino but was close ....to funny thought you were blasted my bad.....lol

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
true , i remember that dude now , not sure if was more ignorant than Lino but was close ....to funny thought you were blasted my bad.....lol
im high bro but not that high lol.....im telling you man i have to watch my mouth...im not hte smartest motherfucker lol but i read some dumb ass shit sometimes..lino ;)

sky high

sky high

That's why it trips me so hard to see guys here acting as if they created something new with every move they make when most of it is just a replay of the past playing out on a different venue. I've been on the boards for over 10 years....on at least 10 different forums. Right after OG went down folks were all over the place trying to settle back in someplace and find friends they had lost in the craziness.

Who remembers these pics? Look at all of those old school seeds that went to waste....
4677 RCMPdisplay1
4677 RCMPdisplay2

soserthc1

soserthc1

im high bro but not that high lol.....im telling you man i have to watch my mouth...im not hte smartest motherfucker lol but i read some dumb ass shit sometimes..lino ;)
yea , i hear that cant tell you how many times i backed out a negative comment , I wanted to put but after looking at them I say um not worth it...... very hot tempered but have controlled it on here

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Ahh..Overgrow. Brings back memories. Those were the good ol days. Great strains, great grows, great bunch of folks. Wasnt all this BS that goes down on the forums today. It was back when growing herb was done by folks with nuts big enough to do it. Knowing if ya got caught, you'd be locked up for some time..Unlike these days with all the "medical" states. A state becomes medical and folks come out of the wood work trying to grow for profit, Acting like there pro's, growing substandard bud, thinking they are gangsta or something lol makes me laugh. When they never had the balls to attempt it before. But hey, guess thats just the way it goes...

soserthc1

soserthc1

Retirement from previous activities, and with 100 lamp commercial grows registered with the state in every direction, I realized the no one cared about lil ole me anymore. Even some of my of paranoid old school tinhat friends don't give a shit anymore.

outwest
yea forgot about that legal thing as it seems so far from me , i never think of it and when i do i get mad .... but i look at it as bigger fish than i .... but with all the goodies coming in the stress is getting higher for sure

420Gator

420Gator

i wasnt in cali till a few years back so I had no clue about the weed game, all I smoked was stress because a gram of anything good was 50$ where i was at!

well I moved to the west coast and my mind got blown by the weed industry:cool: much like outwest Im still amazed everyday by this whole online thing. Its really awesome to be able to come here and pick the brains of pros with decades of experience. this site enabled me to run 8kw in my first two months of growing and pull several Ps of top shelf, for those of you who helped me out thank you so much! jumping in the deep end like that I would have been fucked if I was on my own

guess I didnt have anything to say about OG lol just sharing my thoughts about the farm

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
im looking thru a seedbank listing for early 02...im not sure when it went down ...but wow i now realize what strains were behind the scenes and on the market..what was lost ???? a whole lotta good stuff....
i wonder how many seeds they got from marc emery

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
im looking thru a seedbank listing for early 02...im not sure when it went down ...but wow i now realize what strains were behind the scenes and on the market..what was lost ???? a whole lotta good stuff....
i wonder how many seeds they got from marc emery
i cant stop picking up that magazine o_O

Top Bottom