Lho Extraction?

• Thread starter dabarino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dabarino

Lho extraction
Has anyone here used pure d-limonene to do an extraction with? How do you recover it?
With a boiling point of about 350f there wouldnt be much left for cannabenoids when your done evaping it. What about air drying it in a thin film?

A buddy gave me a gallon to play with he eventually wants me to make LHO for him can someone point me in the right direction please?

DismalDude

DismalDude

View attachment 839022 Has anyone here used pure d-limonene to do an extraction with? How do you recover it?
With a boiling point of about 350f there wouldnt be much left for cannabenoids when your done evaping it. What about air drying it in a thin film?

A buddy gave me a gallon to play with he eventually wants me to make LHO for him can someone point me in the right direction please?
Above my knowledge level but Horatio seems to be the man.

D

dabarino

So from what I can gather a short path would be a good choice for solvent removal maybe a rotary evaporator as well. And purifying that Bottle of limonene I have looks a little out of my capabilities. I may pass on this one unless someone else can point me in a different direction

Top Bottom