Lies our fathers told us humidity

• Thread starter Moses249
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

Its true that low humidity will burn the shit out of plants, as I have had my fair share of low humidity burn. If the temps are in the right range (70-78) you probably won't see too much of an issue at 30-40% rh but if temps get above 85 and <30%rh you're gonna get major stomata closure and burned ass fan leaves quick, the longer the heat and low rh, the more burn. The bud will remain and intact but you risk burn even through the bud. Resin production does increase but not enough to be beneficial, low yield is then an issue. I would agree that 50% rh at 78 or lower is a good rule but I would say 65% at 70 -75 is perfect for my room and the plants respond favorably at that. Bud is easy as hell to manicure after you burn all the fan leaves off but I don't recommend it lol:android:
Damn this thread is old as hell but I am experiencing exactly what you were saying right now! I’ve been trying to figure out what is causing the burn and I thought low humidity in flower was the right call… You are ahead of your time sir LOL!

asdfasdfdasdf

asdfasdfdasdf

I'm so glad i spend 2 nights reading this old 'zombie' thread as the trials and inputs on it have been just what i wanted to find more info on in regards to high rh environments. I run in a large propogator and run up to 75% @30c and it's like a turbo machine to me. These old threads have some great follow ups and updates, don't kill the zombies man 😀

Top Bottom