Life of a Marsian: Bubba Kush & Fire Og ( Under TSL-2000's & TS-1000s )

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Just want to show members how they work and how well they work.
Thank you so much, I can't find the word to say. Just like some farmers said our new products have only been on the market for about a year, not many reviews now, especially here. Believe time will prove that TS are decent lights. In fact, we also have only been in THCFARMER for about 4 months to now. Looking forward to your growing, just enjoy 😊💃

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Thank you so much, I can't find the word to say. Just like some farmers said our new products have only been on the market for about a year, not many reviews now, especially here. Believe time will prove that TS are decent lights. In fact, we also have only been in THCFARMER for about 4 months to now. Looking forward to your growing, just enjoy 😊💃
Thank you for stopping in. I have had great success with my Mars-Hydro lights. I damn sure don't sugar coat ANYTHING. If they didn't work I'd say so, but they do. One thing I have noticed, is that many people use years ago as an example to shame the Mars brand. What matters to me is what's happening NOW. I've always received awesome customer service whenever I had questions or concerns. Shipping was super fast and VERY discrete. That's a bonus to me. My one Viparspectra I use for seedlings, the box came in with a sticker saying it was a grow light. I damn near went crazy on the company for that. That's a major no-no to me. Once I finish the grow, You can use it for however you'd like to show other members that I document what happens in my grow and what I see. That's it, nothing more or less. @MarsHydroLED please feel free to use any pictures you'd like that I post at ANY time.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I had to build up the soil some around the seedlings. They were stretching considerably. I also lowered the light about 2-3 inches. I also have their domes off too. Dehumidifier may need to be used as my RH is around 40%. I want this much high for the babies.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Other then that there's really not much else going on with the babies. I am going to let them grow to transplant then hopefully start the topping and training by the end of this month.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Little ladies are growing as they should. The bigger 3 are all working on their 2nd set of leaves and praying towards the light. The little Fire OG is finally starting to grow in. I was worried she might not make it but she's a fighter and is good to go.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Since I didn't use new soil in the Solo cups, I expect to see some yellowing on the cotyledons a little earlier then normal. If this happens, I'll begin feeds at around 25% if even that and work my way up week to week from there. Other then that not much else going on. They are getting a little top heavy too so I may need to help them stand for a few days. Were see.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Girls are coming long nicely. All are working on their 2nd and 3rd sets of nodes. Pics later today. Slowly moving along but we are getting there. I expect to see some yellowing starting and possible feeds starting next week.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hey SBG. Good luck with your grow! Thanks for all the detailed info. I appreciate the time and effort you're making. I'm just finishing up my first grow with a pair of SP 250s. Been pretty happy with them so far, though I don't have anything else to compare them to.
Just wish the sp model had a potentiometer

Moshmen

Moshmen

Thank you for stopping in. I have had great success with my Mars-Hydro lights. I damn sure don't sugar coat ANYTHING. If they didn't work I'd say so, but they do. One thing I have noticed, is that many people use years ago as an example to shame the Mars brand. What matters to me is what's happening NOW. I've always received awesome customer service whenever I had questions or concerns. Shipping was super fast and VERY discrete. That's a bonus to me. My one Viparspectra I use for seedlings, the box came in with a sticker saying it was a grow light. I damn near went crazy on the company for that. That's a major no-no to me. Once I finish the grow, You can use it for however you'd like to show other members that I document what happens in my grow and what I see. That's it, nothing more or less. @MarsHydroLED please feel free to use any pictures you'd like that I post at ANY time.
I had a old mars light , and I have the new sp-250 and honestly there is no comparison, mars may not be top of line the best of the best! BUT they do have a place in market and my opinion is that they have improved immensely

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I had a old mars light , and I have the new sp-250 and honestly there is no comparison, mars may not be top of line the best of the best! BUT they do have a place in market and my opinion is that they have improved immensely
Yea the TS and SP models are getting awesome results. The problem is their past which I cant speak for hurt them big time from what I can see. I love my lights. They didn't kill my wallet too bad and the results speak for themselves. If they didn't work for me, I wouldn't own multiple lights.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

To give an idea of exactly how my setups are....This is the seedling and veg box along with my flowering closets. The second picture are both my tents. These are all in the same room.

Tents
Closets
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Fire OG and Bubba Kush coming along nicely. I had another mouse eat 2 of the babies so I replanted ASAP. I was lucky to catch the mouse the next morning thankfully.

New1
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Plants are coming along nicely. Looking to transplant the larger plants in about a week. Smaller ones just about a week behind. Plants are taking to their feeds without any visible signs so I will be upping their feed another 25%. Once I do transplant, I wont skip feeds since I will be using used soil. Instead of normal topping and training, Ill be looking into different kinds of main-lining. I think I am going to limit colas to 8 per plant. Were see when I get there. Other then that, not much else going on with these ladies.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Plants are growing nicely. They were just topped after their 4th true node. Once the new growth starts growing in, I'll remove the top 2 fan leaves to allow the growth light and room to grow upwards, Training will then start. I am down one Fire OG only. Bottom 2 are the Bubba Kush. This is post top.

Bubba n fire og
Top Bottom