Light died for 4 days..

• Thread starter efnscreenames
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
efnscreenames

efnscreenames

My light died for 4 days well the switch went out. I panicked and loaded my tent up with CFLs in hopes that not to much shock would occur. My question is this I got the switch replaced and the light working is the 4 days that they didnt get full spectrum gonna mess the up? they seem healthy but Im worried about yeild at this point. Thanks this was during flowering and I didnt change the 12 on 12 off throughout even thou the big light croaked.:sign0065:

hiboy

hiboy

At the most it might put a delay, meaning run them an extra week or two. Dont pull on your normal time quide if you know your strain. Check your crystals with a scope and your less likely to make a mistake
h

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

I always check with a scope I was just thinking I may have killed the yield. thanks for your time.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
as long as you kept the light cycle timing spot on you should be all good - might delay the timing but you should be very close to your normal yield

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

I didnt let the light regime change at all, other than less wattage. Thanks for your inputs guys its made me worry a lot less. Ill be moving things around tomorrow maybe I can get some pics up for you guys.

convex

convex

Dark stormy days happen in nature all the time - I am sure you will be just fine.

Cheers

R

Robman

I know im a newbie here, but you will have no problems as long as you kept the light cycle the same

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

thanks for all your help and time for reading this.

Top Bottom