Light green plant

• Thread starter Matthewstever
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Matthewstever

Matthewstever

Hi guys/gals.
I have a diamond og clone (been sitting in the cloner for about 2 weeks) under blurple led. I put it in my hydro rig 4 days ago. It's growing super fast...has a little very light nute burn as it went from 150ppm to 800 or so with the switch...
The "symptoms" were there when I took it out of the cloner and have not gotten worse..in fact, it's growing faster than I ever expected...
Looks like heat stress almost...maybe my cloner got too warm...anyway...it just light green. The whole plant. Kinda pale, but I can't argue with the growth rate...anyone else have this happen?
First pic is overview of grow, second is the weirdo.

Light green plant
Light green plant 2
Matthewstever

Matthewstever

Ok, this plant basically doubled in size in 4 days...could it be growing so fast it can't produce chlorophyll fast enough? I am feeding low N flowering nutes...
If I foliar feed just that plant, will that N end up leaching back to the res?
Thanks!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i think your biggest problem might be your trying to feed a young plant adult food ,like making your kid drink whiskey when he cant handle it lmao,150 to 800ppm ,you should be glad still alive,might should think about isolating it and dropping them ppm back down around 300 to 450,just a guess

THCMonster

THCMonster

Your plant needs more nitrogen my man! You starving it... But only nitrogen. I wouldnt recommend given more fertilizer other then that cause it could over load it.

If your growing organically then liquid fish works good, or you can use blood meal for time release nitrogen fertilizer.

If your not growing organically i would highly recommend either Soul Synthetics N-grow, Raw Nitrogen, or Natures Nectar Nitrogen. Add it to your feed. Foliars are great but they only get you so far, they are just supplemental, wont actually fix the problem!

Top Bottom